Chapter 4-Girlfriend

I decided not to tell Karin-sama what I saw last night. I can only imagine her raging like a beast if ever she finds out.

"Sakura-san." A gray-haired guy with a mask call for my attention.

"Yes, Kakashi-sensei? Oh please don't call me Sakura." I say in an almost pleading way.

"Geez, how can you make me lie to my brother? You've been a very bad niece to me, ya know that? And calling me 'sensei' instead of uncle breaks my heart into pieces." he's so dramatic sometimes.

"Kakashi-sensei, I've been hiding and running for the longest time I can't be caught by anybody this time. Not, until I know the truth."

"I wish I could help you with that but like you, I do not know everything."

"But you must at least know something right?"

"Yeah. Well. . ." He sighs.

"Well?" I ask curiously.

"The only thing I know before it happened was that you were wrecked because of some dude. I don't even know who that dude is." Of course.

But is that reason enough for them to play with me?

---

"Hey, Shey! It's Friday today!" Ino energetically says.

"Yeah and tomorrow is Saturday," I say innocently.

"Pwned!!" Ten Ten shouts with a laugh.

Ino sighs and says "I mean it's Friday so let's go party tonight in the club?" Oh that's was she meant!

"But I've never been into such place before plus I have some errands to do." I have to report to Karin-sama later night.

"Oh no! You don't give me that reason! Please!!" She pleads.

"Fridays are Sauce Cake Cafe associates night! Bonding time! Even Hinata joins us! Please!" Kiba butts in. Hinata is just nodding her head while blushing.

"It'll be fun." says Neji.

How can I say no to these beautiful people?

I sigh in defeat. "Fine." I'll just call Karin-sama for reports.

---
This is going to be a rough day for me here in the cafe.

How am I suppose to act in front of my cafe boss?

Naaah! He probably didn't see me last night so there's nothing to feel awkward about it. As if I saw him committing a crime!

I walk to one of the tables to ask the customers about their order.

"Ready to order ma'am and sir?" I ask while giving them a sweet smile when suddenly the woman hits her boyfriend's head with her hand.
My eyes widen in shock.

"Stop looking at her like you're gonna eat her alive! Anyway, miss?"

"Y-yes, ma'am?" I stutter still coz of the shock.

She laughs. "Hahaha don't worry my brother won't harm you" oh her brother. "Please take our order now? We'll have two Omu Rice, one Raspberry Kiss Frappe, and one Choco Mint Frappe."

"Noted, ma'am. Please excuse me." I bow to them and when I turn my back I see the creature glaring at me. His eyes are like burning with anger. Uh oh? What have I done this time?

I just keep my head down and walk towards Neji to give him the customer's order.

I guess I'm gonna have to keep my head like this for a while. That creature is pretty scary sometimes. He gives me goosebumps most of the time.

"Calm ya head, bruh! Dattebayo!!" Naruto says as I see him pass the creatures back.

"Hn." He glares at Naruto.

"Oh, my! Hinata baby! Help me! He's gonna kill me!" Hinata's face is all red right now! How cute!

The creature walks back to his place with a very dark aura.

I can see and feel the creature's stare or glare rather the entire time.

I don't remember committing the 7 capital sins! Why does he looks at me like I'm the evilest person in world?! I could never understand him!

If it wasn't for my job I wouldn't be here!

I can't move or act normally like this. I mean when you know someone is actually watching you. Awkward.

Please let this day end fast.

---

The cafe closed earlier than usual tonight because of the weekly bonding thing.

I'm currently fixing my things here in the locker. Ino said she'll pick me up at my house at 8:30 pm so I have to hurry home to clean and fix my myself too.

"You were at the back door last night."

I jolted when someone from my back speaks.

The creature.

"Y-yes, sir. I used the back door for exit last night."

"You saw me." He steps forward. I step back.

"S-saw w-what, sir?"

Steps closer.

Backward.

"Really didn't see anything, young lady?"

Steps closer.

Backward.

"I-I didn't intend to see you kissing your girlfriend, sir. I was just gonna pass by when I saw it. I swear! I won't tell anyone about it!" I even raise my right hand as a sign.

Step closer.

Shoot! Dead end.

He then corners me with his arms. And lean closer to my ears.

"She's not my girlfriend." And even closer. I can feel his breath in my neck. "There's only one lady I'd love to be my girl." Then he gently kisses my neck and walks away leaving me dumbfounded. What the heck?!

---
I hope you enjoy this story somehow. I'm still learning so please help me. And I change Sakura's fake name to Sheyleen.