<<03>>

(Flashback)
Next day
At school

Here Taehyung was sitting in his bench busy in his own thoughts thinking about something deeply where his two bestfriend busy in bickering but soon they stop when they noticed that Taehyung wasn't saying anything. Turning their heads towards him they found him zoomed out. Diverting their gaze to eachother a evil smirk appeared on their face.
Jimin/ Jk- " Tae/ Hyung"
Both shouted together in his both ears taking him away from his thoughts.
Tae- " yah! Why th hell u both were shouting. Aish my ears!"
He said glaring both of them while rubbing his both ears.
Jk- " Haha sorry hyung actually we were calling you from past 5 mins but u were not listening to us"
Jimin- " yah what were you thinking so deeply"
He asked raising his one eyebrow in questioning manner
Tae- " h- huh a-ahh n-nothing nothing"
He said trying to avoid eye contact. They narrow their eyes in suspicion.
Jimin- " Are u sure"
Tae- " yeah "
They both nooded their heads little. Sighing heavily he rested his head in bench.

Soon teacher came with a little girl who was fidgling her fingers in nervousness while looking down.
Teacher- " Good morning students so today we have a new transfer student. Dear introduce yourself."
Y/n- " h- hello my name is Eun y/n. Nice to meet you all."
She said bowing a little. Listening to the sweet voice and name he shot up his head . A big smile appeared in his lip looking at her who has her head hung low.
Teacher- " ok now go and sit beside Teahyung. Teahyung raise your hand."
Slowly lifiting her head she look at the person a beautiful smile appeared on her face. Sitting beside him she smile cutely.
Y/n- " hii tae how r you?"
Tae- "I am fine princess how r u?"
Y/n- "I fine too "
She said smiling cutely at him.
Tae- " aww u look cute princess "
He said pinching her cheeks while she chukle slightly. Where his two bestfriend look at him shocked because its first time he talked to any girl and too smiling.
Jk- " yah hyung am I dreaming or is it really happening"
Jimin- " I think we are dreaming because it's impossible to see this cold ass smiling"
Tae- " shut both of you well y/n meet them they are my friends "
Jimin- " hey y/nie I am jimin u can call me-"
Jk- "shorty"
Jimin- " shut up u bunny "
Y/n- " u look so cute can I call u chimmy"
Jimin- " aww u can mochi"
Y/n- " huh?"
Jimin- " haha ur cheeks are like mochi so I will call u mochi "
He said pinching her cheeks.
Jk- " well my name is jungkook u can call me whatever you want "
Y/n- "hmmm ok then I will call u kookie "
Jk- " ok bun "

Soon they focused on their studies as the class has started.while Taehyung was glancing at her time to time. A small smile crept on his face at how cute she looks focusing on her study.

After few times Every one was packing there bags and started leaving the class to cafeteria to have their Lunch.
Tae- " let's go princess"
He said holding her hands taking her out of classroom towards cafeteria with following behind one shorty and a bunny fighting.

Entering to cafeteria they spotted 4 boys sitting on a table talking. Taking their steps towards them soon they reached their.
Tae- " hey hyung"
??- " hii tae! how was your class ?"
Tae- " oh it was good "
??- " yah u both Stop with ur nonsense fight"
One of them said glaring to the two boys who continuously bickering with each other.
??- " who is she "
He said pointing to the Little girl who was holding Taehyung hands tightly.
Tae- " ooh she is y/n my new friend "
He said with a small smile.
??- " hii my name is Kim namjoon I am Taehyung second elder brother"
He said showing her his dimple smile.
Y/n- " hello joonie oppa"
??- " hii I am Kim seokjin wwh"
Y/n- " huh?
Jin- " oh it's world wide handsome . U can call me Jin oppa and I am Taehyung elder brother"
Y/n- " hello Jin oppa "
?? - " hii I am your hope you are my hope I am j- hope "
Y/n- " oh then I will call u hobi oppa "
?? - " hii I am min yoongi"
Y/n- " u look like a cat "
She said clapping her where everyone chuckle at her.
Soon they started eating their Lunch talking and laughing with lots of fun.she get comfortable with everyone quickly. Where everyone was happy seeing Taehyung smiling brightly after his mom death he became cold to everyone he never smiled at anyone. After 3 yrs they are seeing him smiling again. They knew that she was his happiness only she can bring their old taehyung back.

Soon school ended and they bid their good bye and went to their places. This how they met and started a beautiful journey of their life with lots of fun and enjoyment. Those 8 yrs little y/n and taehyung who soon became bestfriend day by day.

_________________________________________

Hello armies!💜 Here is part 3 of his princess. And I am going upload every new part on Saturday and if I get time then I will upload it soon too. Tomorrow I will upload part 4 too. And please don't be silent armies vote and and comment.
And if u guys want read and download BTS "Beyond the story" book then let me know I will send u link till then enjoy this chapter.
Bye byeee armies 💜
💜I purple you 💜