<<07>>

5 yrs later
South Korea

A man was tied up in a wall with chains. He's body was fully bruised blood was coming out from his body , he was screaming in pain as guards was torturing him from hours. But everything got silent as soon as they heard the footsteps of the devil coming towards room. Everyone bowed towards him as soon as he entered the room. Sitting in a chair like a king infront of the man who was looking at him with feared eyes. That man was shaking in fear knowing now no one can save him from the devil.
Man- " i-i- am s-sorry s-s-sir please l-l-leave me"
??- " tsk tsk do u really think after betraying me I will leave u this easily"
Man- " I-i-am s-sorry m-mr.k-kim I p-promise i-it won-won't h-happ-en a-a-again"
Tae- " After knowing I hate betrayer u still chose to betray me huh well well let me then show you something mr.choi"
Soon a guard come with a loptop in his hand and play a video in making mr.choi eyes widened in fear.
Mr.choi- " p-please m-mr.kim l-leave my f-family they have nothing to do with this p-please l-l- leave t-them"
Tae- "  u should think before betraying me guards kill them "
Taehyung said calmly where mr.choi eyes widened when he heard gunshot and saw his family lying in the floor in the pool of their own blood.
Mr.choi- " u bastard how dare you to kill them I will not leav-"
Before he could complete a gunshot was heard and mr.choi body fall on the ground as Taehyung directly shoot him on his forehead.
Tae- " what a annoying pice of shit! Clean the mess"
Guards bow to him and sigh in relief as soon as he leave the besment.

Entering in his room Taehyung straightly went to washroom to freshen himself up. Coming out from washroom he look at the big portrait which was hanging on wall. It was a beautiful portrait of a girl smiling brightly. A tear roll down his cheek as he creases the portrait with his thumb.
Tae- " where are u princess! Please come back, I am feeling very lonely with u. Ur tae tae is alone princess please come back to ur tae tae. Please "
He said as few more tears roll down his cheeks from his both eyes, wipping the tears he took out a wine bottle and goes towards his bed and started drinking it.
Tae- " But don't worry princess once I got u I am not goona let u go again and will make u mine if someone try to come between us then I will kill that person because u are mine, only mine, my princess "
He said in his deep voice with a smirk appeared on his face.

On the other side
At New York
1:30 am

A girl was sitting in her cabin fully engrossed in her work not caring about anything but flinched when she hear her phone ringing taking phone in her hand she look at screen which was showing
Dad
Glancing at her watch she curse herself under her breath for working this late. Taking a deep breath she picked up the phone.
On call
Y/n- "hello dad "
Mr.Eun- "hello sweetie how are u"
Y/n- " I am fine dad how are you and mom"
Mr.Eun- " Me and your mom both are fine now tell me why are you still awake"
Y/n - " I was just working over a project "
Mr.Eun - "hmm but u shouldn't overworked ur self sweat heart it may affect ur health too"
Y/n - "ok dad I won't "
Mr.Eun - " when are u gonna come to Korea "
Y/n- " I will come after one week dad"
Mr.Eun - " ok then bye sweetie take care of yourself and don't over work "
Y/n- " byee dad take care love you "
Mr.Eun - " love you too sweetie "
Hanging up the call she sigh heavily. Taking the file and her belongings she walks out from office towards parking lot. Settling herself in car she drove away towards her mansion.

Next day
South Korea
At Kim enterprises

Here Taehyung sitting in his cabin working peacefully not untill someone brag into his office which make him angry. He was ready to shout at the person who came in his office without knocking but stop as soon as he saw jimin coming with a file.

Tae- "wth jimin can't u knock before coming in"
Jimin- " sorry tae actually I have a good news for you"
Tae- " what?"
Jimin- " founded her"
Taehyung eyes widened knowing about whom his bestfriend was talking
Tae- " are u sure?"
Jimin- " yes"
Tae- " where is she right now"
Jimin- " New York"
Raising his one eyebrow Taehyung look at him more like telling him to continue.
Jimin- " Few days ago Mr.Eun declared her as the new CEO of EUN Ltds. The second biggest company of Asia."
Tae- " Get ready my jet we are going to New York "
Jimin- " No need "
Taehyung look at jimin with confused face not knowing what his best friend was trying to say.
Jimin- " she is coming to Korea after one week"
A smirk appeared on Teahyung face knowing now no one can stop him from making her as his.
Jimin- " But there is a problem"
Jimin gulp knowing now what he's gonna say will surely wake up the beast.
Jimin- " she is engaged"
He said in one breath closing his both eyes tightly not wanting to see the devil. But flinch listening a loud sound opening his eyes he look at room which is now full messed up and there Taehyung was standing whose face was red and he was breathing heavily due to anger.
Tae- "Get out"
Jimin- " listen ta-"
Tae- " I Said get out jimin"
Taehyung yelled at jimin cutting him in mid. Sighing he left his office because he know he will not listen to anyone. From the day y/n left he had became more heartless, merciless and cold or u can say devil he was finding her from past 5 yrs like a mad person but couldn't able to find where did she gone suddenly without telling to anyone. In this 5 yrs his obsession for her had grown more day by day. He never smile in this 5 yrs he had became cold to his hyungs because she was his happiness and now he want her, only her, his Princess.

Tae- "No one can take u away from me u r mine only mine my obsession my dark obsession and I will do anything to make u mine princess "

_________________________________________

💜 Hello armies 💜
So here is ch 7 of his princess hope u like it and what do you guys think who is y/n finance? And what will Taehyung do to make her his? Let's see in next ch. Guy's from now on I am gonna write chs in y/n and Tae povs and there will be some A/n pov hope u like it.And I am sorry readers for late update but I promise from next time I will upload on time. And now do vote and comment guys ok bye bye see you soon my lovely readers.
💜I purple you 💜