<<05>>

(Flashback)
2yrs later
At Kim manision

Stepping down from staircase she found everyone sitting on dinning table for their breakfast.

Y/n- " Good morning uncle Kim"
Mr.kim- " Good morning dear. How was your sleep"
Y/n- " it was good uncle"

Greeting everyone she settled down herself on dinning table.

If ur thinking what's happening let me tell u it's their every weekends plan to have a sleep over and next day hangout with eachother.

Y/n- " joonie oppa where is Taehyung?"
Namjoon- " He must be sleeping"
Y/n- " ok then I'll go and wake him up"
Saying this she left dinning hall to his room.

Entering in his room she found him sleeping soundly hugging his pillow looking extremely cute.

Sitting beside his sleeping figure she shoke him lightlyY/n- " Tae wake up! Tae tae! Taehyung!! Yah Kim Taehyung Wake up u lazy ass"But he didn't even budge sighing she look at him who was sleeping peacefully but soon a evil idea came in her mind ...

Y/n- " Tae wake up! Tae tae! Taehyung!! Yah Kim Taehyung Wake up u lazy ass"
But he didn't even budge sighing she look at him who was sleeping peacefully but soon a evil idea came in her mind making her smirk.

On other side everyone was having their breakfast peacefully not untill they heard somone laughing and shouting voice looking towards stairs they found a laughing y/n running down the stairs and behind her a fully drenched Taehyung shouting.
Tae- "Stop right there u shorty or consequences won't be good"
Y/n- " First catch me u alien"
She said running but suddenly he caught her wrist with one hand turning her around he hold her waist with another hand due sudden pull they fall on couch, she is on couch and top of her Taehyung, starring deeply at eachother eyes.
Tae- " caught u princess "
She gulped seeing his evil smirk.
Tae- " Now time for punishment baby girl"
She widden her eyes knowing what's coming next but before she could open her mouth to say anything he started to tickling her making her burst into laughter.
Y/n- " T-Tae p-please s-stop i-it t-tickle "
Tae- "no princess u should think before disturbing my beauty sleep"
Y/n - "s-sorry t-tae p-please leave m-me"
Jin- " yah stob it both of you"
Listening to him Taehyung stopped his actions where she breathed out in relief.
Jin- " Tae go fresh urself up and come down for ur breakfast and y/nie u too"
He said looking at her who was also wet now, nooding their head they both went to their room to changed and later have their brak fast.

This how they always spend their time with eachother but little did they knew someone gonna come in their life to make them apart.

A girl named Lia who was new student came in their life and changed everything between them.She was classmate of y/n and sana as well as boy's.

Taehyung and Lia frendship started grew.first y/n shrugged it off thinking they are just freind but soon their closeness became a wall in their friendship. Their friendship ruined, their trust broke, their love for eachother fall apart

Time passed and he started getting more closer to her and end up neglecting y/n.

Slowly slowly he started ignoring her as well as other even sana too paid their all attention to Lia