<<04>>

(Flashback)
At Kim manision

Y/n- " yah!! Jungkook"
10 yr old y/n yelled his name and ran after him.
Y/n- " how dare u to drink my last banana milk"
Jk- " aah sorry bun I didn't knew it was your"
He said running faster to save his dear life.
Tae- " yah shorty stop running or u will fall because of your little legs"
Stopping in her tracks she looked towards Taehyung more like glaring who was making fun of her.
Y/n- " yah u alein how dare u to call my legs little!! Huh"
Tae- " because u have little legs"
Jk- " haha shorty~ "
He said joining to tae to tease her and laugh his ass off.
Jin- " yah what's happening here"
He said coming towards the garden where this three were fighting, seeing him she smirk to them before hugging him with cute fake sad pout.
Jin- " yah!! Who make my baby sad. I will beat his ass with my pink slippers"
He asked glaring at both boys while hugging her whom he consider as his sister.
Y/n- " oppa this alien call me shorty and this bunny boy drink my banana milk"
She said pointing to both boys who was now standing quietly seeing their hyungs glaring at them for making their sister sad.
Jin- " yah!! U alien how dare u to call my sister shorty don't u want to eat ur dinner"
He shot up his head with wide eyes looking at his own brother in disbelief, shooking his head he said
Tae- " no no hyung I was just teasing her I won't say it again"
Jin- " hmm and u bunny why did you drink her banana milk didn't I bought a packet of banana milk a week ago for u"
Jk- " sorry hyung"
Suga- " hmm but u will not get any banana milk for a week now"
He said making the boy look at him in utter shock
Jk- " but-"
Suga- " no buts it's u punishment"
He said sternly where the girl stick out her tongue to tease them.

Suddenly they heard somone shouting, recognising the voice she run towards the person and hug him tightly.
Y/n- " ahh hobi oppa I missed you so much"
J- hope - " aww I missed you too cupcake, see I have bought something for u"
He said pulling out a paper bag handling to her, peeking in the bag a big smile appeared on her face seeing her favourite dark chocolates.( A/N : I really love dark chocolates that's why I puted it if u don't like them please don't mind it back to story "
Y/n- " aww thank you oppa I love you so much"
J- hope - " I love you too cupcake"
Tae- " huh how could u do this to me u said u love me the most"
He said with a angry pout.
Y/n- " are you jealous tae tae "
Tae- " what if I am?"
Y/n- " tae tae don't be jealous I will always love you the most"
She said hugging him and kissed on his cheek where he was smiling like an idiot.

3yrs later
Taehyung was 13 yrs old same goes to jimin jungkook as well as y/n. But difference is the felling which was growing in y/n heart. Their bond was getting more stronger day by day they love to tease eachother fight with eachother but can't live without eachother.

They were perfect student of the school especially y/n .

Namjoon- " what's your aim y/n"
Namjoon asked having seat in cafeteria beside j- hope.
Y/n- " I want to be a business woman oppa"
She said being confident.
Tae- " aww shorty will be a business woman"
Y/n- " shut your ass up you alien"
She said glaring at him who was teasing her nonstop.
Suga- " that's great y/nie"
He said and ruffle her hair making it a bit messy
Y/n- " opaa don't mess my hair "
She said pouting cutely while fixing her hair.

They all used sit together in the break time enjoying each other company.

Soon the bell ring indicating that break was over and it's time to head towards the class. Getting up from their seats they separated their ways to there classes.

2yrs later
Entering to school , she heard a loud screem, looking at the girls who are screaming for the school famous 3 heartrobs entering in the school in expensive car.

What can be expected to the Asia's famous business mans son's.

Seeing Taehyung entering in school she hugged him, hugging her back he smile at her where the girls where glaring at her but did she care, a big no. Being close to Taehyung the girls where always envious of her. She was always popular topic to talk on not only because she was close to Taehyung but also for her beauty. She was popular on school for her beauty and smartness every teacher and students used adore her for her beauty and smartness, she was complete example of beauty with brain.