<<11>>

After few days
Y/n pov

I woke up from my sleep but suddenly a pain strike making me clutch my head tightly I don't know what's happening but from past few days i woke up from my sleep with my head paining like an hell. At first I thought this is happening because of I overwork myself but it's getting worse day by day and I don't know but I feel something is wrong as someone is watching my every move shrugging my all thoughts away I went to washroom to do my morning routine ignoring the pain in my head.

Time skip
A/n pov
Eun LTD

Y/n was sitting on her cabin doing her work but suddenly her phone started ringing a smile crept on her face looking at the caller ID ✿⁠ Eunwoo ⁠✿
On the call
Eunwoo-"hey baby"
Y/n- "hii Eunwoo what are u doing"
Eunwoo- "just completed a meeting with my business partner"
Y/n- " hmm this day's u had been so busy that u forgoted me"
Eunwoo- "it's not like that baby actually we had a new project which is very important for our company that's why I couldn't able to contact you "
Y/n- "it's ok I understand "
Eunwoo- " umm actually I wanted to ask you something "
Y/n- "what?"
Eunwoo- " are you free tonight I was thinking to take you out somewhere "
Y/n- " is Mr.lee asking me for a date"
Eunwoo- " yeah"
Y/n- "well yes I am free tonight "
Eunwoo- "ok then I will pick you up at 7 and I had already sended a dress for u be ready byy"
Call ended
Without letting her say he cutted the call where y/n smile and shake her head at how excited he was for their date. Soon Lisa entered the room with a paper bag which confused y/n.
Y/n- "What is this"
Lisa- " ohh somone had sent something for u"
Lisa said in a teasing tone where y/n look at her friend with confused gaze.
Lisa- " look at it u will get to know "
Saying this Lisa pass the bag to y/n and comfortably sat on couch. Taking the bag from her hand y/n look at it and found a dress and a small letter taking out the letter she read it.

Hi baby

A beautiful dress for a beautiful lady and make it more beautiful by wearing it
On our date

~Eunwoo

Time skip
(Because your author is lazy😝)
At beach

Time skip(Because your author is lazy😝)At beach

Y/n outfit:
(Dress given by Eunwoo)

(You can think any hair style I am lazy for it)

Y/n pov
Right know me and Eunwoo walking at seashore holding hands after our perfect dinner date. It was so peaceful and beautiful but suddenly Eunwoo stop walking. I also stopped and look back at him. He was looking sad about something. He opened his mouth to say something but again shut it looks like he was trying to find words to say but can't able to find it. I hold his other hand in my hand and squeeze it a little.
Y/n- "now tell me what happened"
I asked and directly look in his eyes which were looking at me with adoration taking a deap breath he utter
Eunwoo- " y/n do you remember I had told you about a important project which is important for company "
Y/n- " hmm"
Eunwoo- " I had got that deal but I have to leave for china"
Y/n- " what but just few days ago I had come here and know you are going "
Eunwoo- " I know baby and I also didn't want to leave you but I had waited three years for this deal and now finally I got the deal and you know I can't leave these chance but I promise I will come back soon and then we will get married and after that I will never leave you alone "
Y/n- "I know this deal is very important to you. This was your dream and I am very happy that you got this deal "
Eunwoo- "Thank you so much baby you understand me very well. I am very lucky to have you"
He said and pecked my forehead I close my eyes to control my emotions because of my uneasiness but my tears betrayed me and a drop of tear fell from my eyes making Eunwoo panick.
Eunwoo- " Baby what happened? Is everything ok? please tell me baby why are you crying"
Not able to control I hugged him tightly and started sobbing on his chest making him more panick
Eunwoo- " please tell me baby what happened"
Y/n- " I am feeling very strange like someone is following me or keeping their eyes on me idk why but my heart saying something bad going to happen and it's scaring me "
Eunwoo- "shh don't worry nothing is gonna be happened and everything will be okay "

A/n pov

After consoling her for few minutes they left from there not knowing that something not bad but something worst gonna happen.

On the other side

Taehyung was on the same beach where they were having their date. Rage can be clearly seen in his eyes his knuckles was white because of tight fist and his jaw was cleanched he was looking like a beast who is ready to torn apart his prey but he was controlling himself because he don't want to lose her before he could make her his. He was looking at the direction where they both went away but suddenly his phone started ringing looking at the caller ID a smirk appeared on his face
On call
Tae- " say jimin"
Jimin- "every thing is going according to our plan"
L

istening to this his smirk widden in the thought of his plan sucsess.
Tae- "good make sure everything is perfect I don't want any problem"
Jimin- "don't worry tae everything is according to our plan and they had already trapped in it now in few days she will be yours"
Humming he cut the call and glance at the direction for the last time were they went and left from there before saying
Tae- "Now no one can stop me to make u mine princess"

_________________________________________

💜 Hello armies 💜
Sorry for late update but from now on I will try my best to update on time and please don't be silent reader please vote and comment and follow me guys 😊
Till then bye bye 👋 see you soon my lovely readers 😍
💜I Purple You 💜