<<06>>

(Flashback)
At school

He stand there looking at her disappearing figure. Sighing heavily he turned around to leave but stop as soon as he saw Lia glaring at him. Stomping towards him she stood in front of him.
Lia- " what are u doing with her"
Tae- " I was just talking with her"
Lia- " seriously Taehyung do u think I can't see how u were talking with her "
Tae- " what are u saying Lia I was just asking her bcause I hadn't seen her from two months "
Lia- " so r u upset about it?"
She spoke scoffing, he stayed silent not knowing what to say.
Lia- " What? Huh y/n,y/n,y/n all u do is to talk about her do u even love me"
She said with her fake teary eyes.
Tae- " what are you saying Lia ofcourse I love you "
He confessed again without hesitation and hugged her.
Lia- " Idk Taehyung I want u to stay with me not with y/n"
Tae- " shh don't worry I will "

Soon their relationship became toxic relationship. Lia started manipulating Taehyung and he always end up being guilty and distanced himself from y/n and his brother and friends.

This how they end up being distant from each other. They both started ignoring eachother but it was hard for both of them as they had spend 11 yrs together laughing, teasing, fighting and caring for eachother. She started ignoring him because she don't want to fall for him more knowing he will never love her back and he started ignoring her because he doesn't want Lia to think that he doesn't love her.

(Flashback ended)

Present time

Opening her eyes few tears roll down her cheeks remembering how their 11 yrs was now ruined. Never in her life she thought that some day like this will ever come.

She came out of her thought when her phone started ringing indicating somone is calling her. Picking up the phone from table she looked at screen which showing ♡sana♡ sighing she switched off her phone not wanting to talk with anyone placing the phone again on table she started going towards her room.

Entering in room she saw some clothes on bed and beside her beds her all clothes are packed in suitcase by maids few hours ago.piciking up the clothes she went in washroom to get changed as she has to leave for New York in few hours because of promise which she had with her father to go back to New York after her graduation.

On the other side
Taehyung woke up with a heavy headache. Groaning he sat up in bed holding his head, looking around he found himself in his room. But soon his eyes widden when he remembered what he did last night making him curse himself under his breath.
Tae- " aah wth why did I slap her! What should I do now! Should I call her? Yes I should call her"
Saying this he picked up the phone from nightstand. Without wasting any second he call on her number but frown listening to other side of call.

" The number u r calling is switched off "

Tae- " she must be upset now. I will call her later say sorry to hear I hope she forgive me "
Saying this he left to washroom to get freshen up.

Coming downstairs he found everyone in hall. Jin, Namjoon, hoseok doing some office work, jungkook and jimin watching t.v and suga as always sleeping on couch.

Jin- " you woke up how are u feeling now?"
Tae- "a little headache"
Jin- " hmm I had made hangover soup go and drink it u feel good "
Nodding his head he went to kitchen to have his breakfast.

Coming in hall he plopped himself in couch beside jungkook but soon their eye diverted towards the girl who just enter in hall little tensed.
Jimin- " what happened babe? Is everything ok? U r looking tensed."
Sana- " I was trying to call y/n from morning but she wasn't picking up my calls and now her phone is switched off"
Jimin- " don't worry babe! Maybe her phone was dead. She will call u later once she will check her phone"
Sana- " hmmm ok"

Taehyung was sitting silently feeling guilty for slapping her he doesn't wanted to slap her but that time he was angry and jealous looking suho and y/n this much close. He was always possesive for her, he never liked if other boys talk with her except his brothers. That is why he have threteand every boys in school not to talk to her if they love their life. He wants her all for himself only for him as his, only his, his princess.

Coming out from washroom she walk towards the mirror before combing her hair and did a light makeup. Soon she hear a knock on door.
Driver- " Miss y/n car is ready"
Y/n- " hmm ok "
Saying this she pick up her purse and went out of the house followed by driver with her luggage. Getting inside the car the driver drove away the car towards it's destination. She was looking out of the window when she saw a familiar place.
Y/n - "stop the car"
Driver- " yes mam"
Saying this he stopped the car in side. Opening the door she step out of car looking at the familiar place.
Y/n- " u stay here I am coming in a bit"
Driver- " ok mam"

Y/n outfit

Entering in park she saw kids playing with their friends and family

Entering in park she saw kids playing with their friends and family. Looking around she spotted a bench where she first meet Taehyung 11 yrs ago. This is the same park from where everything started but nothing is same everything is changed their friendship is ruined their trust is broken the love they hold for eachother is nomore. Getting up from bench after few moments later she walked towards her car. Glancing last time at park she get inside the car and soon the car drove away.

Half an hour later
Stepping out of the car infront of a private jet which was sended by her father. Stepping inside the jet she stelled herself on the seat looking out of the window.

Jet

"I think we are never meant to be together

"I think we are never meant to be together. I hope you always stay happy with your love " she thought to herself as a tear roll down her cheeks. soon the jet flew away.

Y/n- " I hope we never meet again! Good bye Tae"

_________________________________________
💜 Hello armies 💜
So here is ch 6 of his princess I know it's boring😮‍💨 but from next ch there will be lots of twist 😁so hope u liked it. Now do vote and comment and support me guys😊. Till then bye bye see you soon.
💜 I purple you 💜