<<9>>

Y/n pov

Me and Eunwoo reached mansion after dropping Lisa at penthouse. Getting out of the car we both started walking towards mansion reaching at its door I rang door bell and after few minutes door opened by a maid in her 40's she bowed at us and let us in after bowing back at her we both enter in the manision and straightly went to living room where mom and dad was sitting wating for both of us to arrive. As soon as we entered in living room mom hugged me tightly and I hugged her back
Mrs.Eun- " how are you my baby"
Y/n- " I am fine mom how are you"
Mrs. Eun- " I fine too"
She said with a smile and kissed my forehead after that I went to dad and hugged him
Y/n- " how are you dad"
Mr. Eun- " I fine sweetie how was journey"
Y/n- " good"
Mr. Eun- " hmm ok now go and freshen yourself up then we will have our dinner together ok"
Y/n- " ok dad"

 Eun- " hmm ok now go and freshen yourself up then we will have our dinner together ok" Y/n- " ok dad"

Entering in room I look around the room and found my luggage already settled in its place. Sitting on bed a sigh escape from my mouth well this is not the same mansion I used to live with my grandparents but truly I never wanted to come back here but seems like destiny has it's own plan and after five years here I am in seoul where everything started and ended. I missed everything my Grandparents, Oppas, Sana, Jimin, Jungkook and specially Taehyung yes Taehyung I never able to forget him. He was there always in my mind and heart I try to move on for him but nothing happened I was still stuck on him loving him with my whole heart and that's the reason I never wanted to came back here. I sometimes feel like I am cheating on Eunwoo he is really a nice and understanding person and I know he loves me alot but never able to confess that's why when mom and dad asked me to marry Eunwoo I thought to give him a chance because I know he will never hurt me in anyway but sometimes I feel like I am not good for him he deserves someone better who can love him truly and give him every happiness he deserve. I hope everything will be fine.
Getting up from bed I walked towards closet and took out my pjms and went in washroom to get a warm shower after 15 mins I came out wearing this.

(Ignore the bunny)
Coming downstairs I enter in dinning hall and saw everyone sitting their talking. Dragging my feet I reached their and sit beside Eunwoo.

Soon maid served the dinner and we started eating our food. After completing dinner we talked for a while then we left to our room as it was already late nd tomorrow I have to go to office. Entering in the room I was about to close the door but someone stop me and it was non other than Eunwoo I looked at him with confused and questionable look but he just ignore me and enter inside and lay down on the bed.
Y/n- " yah! What r u doing in my room"
Eunwoo- " I want to sleep"
Y/n- "so go and sleep in your room"
Eunwoo- " but I wanted to sleep with you"
Y/n- " what! No way go and sleep in your"
Eunwoo- " No I want to cuddle you"
He said with a cute pout where I give him an annoyed look but internally I was enjoying his cute faces.
Eunwoo- "we haven't seen eachother from so long i really missed you so much please let's cuddle"
He said making cute puppy face making me sigh giving up I lay down on the bed because I know he will not listen to me. As soon as I laid he smile widely and pull me closer to him putting my head on his chest he hold my waist from one hand securely and another stroking my hairs. Placing a soft kiss on my forehead he wished me good night. Hugging him back I wished him back and drifted in Dreamland as I was already tired because of my long flight.

A/n pov
They slept peacefully in eachother embrace without knowing somone was watching them with burning gaze his eyes were showing pure hatred and anger.

Few hours ago
Tae pov
After jimin and jungkook left I also left from their after saying my man to clean the mess. I sat on my car and drove away towards my mansion. Stopping car infront of mansion I came out from car and directly went inside. Everyone bowed at me as usual I ignore them and straightly went to my room.

After freshing up I went downstairs to dinning hall. Sitting on chair maid served the dinner and I started to eat my dinner as I was eating my dinner a message poped in my phone. Seeing the message from my man who was following my princess a smirk appeared on my face knowing now I can see what my princess doing. Completing my dinner I left dinning hall and directly went to my secret room which is attached with my office room. Sitting on chair I looked at screen which is showing every corner of her mansion as I had already fitted voice camera in her mansion and office building by my men's to see her every move.I saw her coming out from washroom wearing her pjms and damn she look so cute . She went downstairs to have her dinner and then she sat beside that bastard Eunwoo why the hell did she sat beside that bastard. Soon they finished their dinner and talked for a while after that they left from their. She reached her room and about to close the door but that bastard entered in her room and laid in her bed. Wtf he think he is doing. I saw them talking about something so I increase the volume but hearing his next word make my blood boil how dare he to think of touch what is mine but what make me shocked at the same time angry when she laid beside him and let him hugged her. My eyes turn dark and jaw clenched seeing her hugging him back I just wanted to go there and rip him apart with my own bare hand so everyone know whom she belongs to. But I can't do that because I don't want my princess to be scared of me that's the reason I didn't tell her in past that I am Mafia and I was scared that what if she leave me after getting to know that I am a Mafia but now noone will be able to take her away from me now she is mine and only mine and this time I will never let her go because she belongs to me to this Kim Taehyung .
Tae- " don't worry princess your tae tae is coming to take you away with him...... sleep well princess"

_________________________________________
💜Hello armies 💜
So here is ch 9 of his princess.
I am sorry for late as I was preparing for test so I wasn't able to update but know finally I upload this ch and I promise from next time I will upload on time and I know this ch was lit bit boring but I promise from next ch there will be lots of fun till then do vote and comment and follow me guys.And tell if you want me to give a tour of their mansion. Bye bye see you soon my lovely readers😍
💜I purple you 💜