<<08>>

Tae- "No one can take u away from me u r mine ,only mine my obsession my dark obsession and I will do anything to make u mine princess "
He said in his deep voice and chukle darkly.sitting back in his chair like a king a smirk appeared on his.
Tae- " Now I have to make a plan to make her completely mine and that little finance of your princess he have to suffer now for trying to take u away form me. Soon u will be mine princess "
.
.
.
.
.
New York
At Eun Ltd.
Y/n POV

Here I am sitting in my cabin working on some important file but suddenly someone came in my cabin knowing who was it I look at the person more like glaring who was smiling at me.
Y/n- " can't u knock on door before coming in"
She just shrugged her shoulder like it was nothing.inhaling a deep breath I look at her before saying.
Y/n- " we'll miss.lisa will u please tell me why the f**k u were late"
Lisa- " calm down girl I just overslept hehe"
She said smiling at me innocently which was not 1% real .
Y/n - " seriously Lisa! I can't able to understand why the hell did I even appointed you as my P.A"
Lisa- " because u love me"
She said and wink at me with a cheeky smile where I look at her *r u done* face.
Y/n - " well now tell me my today's shedule "
Lisa- " U have a meeting with employees to discuss about our new project and then have a lunch with Mr.Andson and then a meeting with xxx company and u have to sign on some files too! That's it for today"
Y/n - " hmm did u prepare everything for next week?"
Lisa- " yes I had prepared everything and already talked with Mr.smith as he have to take care of this branch from next week "
Y/n - " ok then and I already told dad to ready my penthouse for u"
Lisa- " what! But I can live in a apartment too"
Y/n- " no u r gona stay in penthouse and that's final no more discussion"
I said sternly where she pouted angerliy
Lisa- " u r so bad"
Saying this she stomped out of the cabin shutting the door behind her with a thud.

smith as he have to take care of this branch from next week "Y/n - " ok then and I already told dad to ready my penthouse for u"Lisa- " what! But I can live in a apartment too"Y/n- " no u r gona stay in penthouse and that's final no more discussio...

Lalisa manobal aka Lisa
Freind of y/n
Works in Eun Ltd. As y/n P.A
Sweet, childish,cute but also can be a bad bitch
Parents Mr. and Mrs. Manobal

Chuckling at her childish behaviour I look at her cabin from my glass window seeing her sitting in her cabin looking like a angry bird. Well she is my freind from my college she was not from rich family her dad was a cab driver and her mom was a school teacher. She was a scholarship students in college. She was a hardworking girl and never like to use others money now guess what I have to bear her all tantrums. Sighing I again started to do my work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After one week
At Incheon national airport

After one weekAt Incheon national airport