2.

Nei ho.. lovely readers

How are you,.????

I hope all of you are doing great..

I am here with the second part of hearts brew love...

I hope you will like it...

Give your support and feedback

---------------------------------------------------------

Kindly ignore the mistakes...

Taekook first meeting

Tae came to university after almost one month, he went to Japan for a photo shoot.

Girls started squealing seeing him coming out of his car. He threw a flirty smile towards them and made his way towards the cafeteria.

It was alright lunch time he overslept as he had a late night flight ✈️.

He already texted jimin that he will be late, he was walking towards their usual table.

His eyes got struck on the person sitting beside hobi, cutely sipping his banana milk,.

It only took him 10 seconds and 5 steps towards the table to fall in love with the boy.

Everyone on the tablet got surprised, tae didn't uttered a single syllable just kept staring at the boy like a maniac.

They knew tae very well , tae was a flirt, not a Playboy. He never dated anyone, he only indulge in healthy flirting.

He was playful and fun loving guy cuz of his friendly and outgoing demeanor people think of him as a Playboy.

he got many confessions in past years yet he declined all them politely saying he is not interested in relationships.

In his heart he was waiting for a special someone who can be his once and forever love and by the way he was admiring the boy , they realised they already lost their strongest soldier.

"Tae you can close your mouth , you know. We know he is beautiful, but stop being a creep." Jimin whisper shouted in his ears.

Tae came out of his fantasy .
" Hello petal, i am Kim taehyung, you are so beautiful, will you go on a date with me." Tae asked in a flirty tone.

The boy spluttered all his drink on Hana who was sitting in front of him, a sudden blush erupt on his cheeks hearing the nick name from a handsome STRANGERS mouth and others were too shocked to say anything, they were trying to digest that tae straight away asked him for a date..

"Ewwwww' kooooooo" Hana fake cried.

" I am sorry, sorry, sorry" koo kept on apologizing .

" Hey .. hey .. it's ok. I am ok.." Hana said cleaning herself with tissues

"Hana , dear first go and clean up the mess" hobi said.

Hana went towards the washrooms.

"You didn't answered me."

"Why I will answer you, i don't even know you."

It was a clear lie , koo knows who tae was , everyone in the university knows, he heard a lot about tae how he was a flirt and a Playboy.

He never confirmed this stories from his friends, cuz he hated the people who play with others feelings.

He doesn't want to have any kind of relation with these kind of people.

"jimin introduce us."tae nudged jimin.

Koo this is taehyung mine and hobi's childhood friend and tae he is Jungkook our new friend. He joined the university when you were in Japan." Jimin said with a smile.

"Now we know each other ,petal. will you go on a date with me.????" Tae asked again in hopes to secure a date with the beautiful boy.

" No, and stop calling me that". His cheeks again dusted pink.

"Hyung it's already my class time, tell Hana to meet me in class" he turned towards hobi to pick his bag and left for his class.

" What was that tae, why you were teasing the poor boy, he is our friend don't bother him"hobi realised tae was not listening he busy staring at the retreating figure of the younger.

"Jimin , hobi ,I am in love and I am gonna marry him and only him". Tae said dreamily keeping his right hand on his chest where his heart was beating like it will come out any second.

They were dumbstrucked with the determination in tae's eyes, they knew if tae has decided no one can stop him .

Hana heard tae's statement and squealed in happiness.

"Omg omg I am so happy, koo is single taetae, you both will look cute together, I will help you in winning his heart" tae gave his boxy smile and hugged her tightly and again got lost in his thoughts.

" I will make you mine, petal. You will also love me, then we will get married and have five kids, we will live on riverside with our family, we will grow old toget..."
His thoughts got interrupted by someone's cough.

"She is mine, go hug your bunny joy " hobi said teasing tae .

"I also need a boyfriend, I am going to die alone." Jimin whined.

TBC

_______________________________________

Let me know whether you liked it or not..

Have a great day ahead.

Do vote comment and follow..

Urtotwriter