16.

Yg: why not I have one copy in my room,, let's go ..  jungkook we are coming back..

Jk: no problem hyung .. till than i 'll clean up .

Th: you don't need to . Let me do it .. tae said when he saw jungkook washing the dishes..

Jk: let me help tae..

Th: well let's do together it will save the time,, after cleaning up they both sat on the couch ,,

Jk: tae ,, i heard what jimin said,, I didn't mean to eaves drop but I'm sorry , i can't help it..

Taehyung felt vulnerable at that point,, he always smiles and tease others never show his weakness but his petal's soft voice was breaking the fake happy shell,,

he laid on the couch with his head on jungkook's lap..

Jk: tae I am here ,, you can tell me anything,, you know I won't judge you..

Th: I know it's just ,, i don't want you to think of me as a weak cry baby..

Jk: you are not weak taehyung..
He threaded his fingers in taehyung's hairs and caressed his scalp..

Jk: showing emotions is not weakness ,, crying takes a lot more strength than showing indifference,, and I know my love is strong,, strong enough to leave everything behind and come here to impress my brother..

Th: jungkook i-i...

Jk: tae you know when our parents died ,,yoongi hyung was the one who gave me all the love and support..

Taehyung nodded..

Jk: he once said that I can rely on him for everything.. and i know he meant every word,, and i still rely on him. I told you to win his heart so that you can ask his approval with your head held high,,

and he could accept you,, because it's you,, taehyung who is hard working and talented ..

Th: thankyou,,i don't know what to say,, but I am grateful after Jin hyung's mother, yoongi hyungs approval is what matters to me..

Sometime later jimin came back with a shy smile adorning his face and jungkook took his leave..

Th: why you are blushing like a tomato..?

Jm: yoongi hyung asked me to be his plus one on his friends marriage..

Th: ooooo!!!!! Some one is going on a date,,

Jm: taetae!!!!

Jimin said whining,,in return taehyung engulfed his in a tight hug .

Th: I am so happy for you... May I also come please....

Jm: why don't you ask jungkook,,I am sure he is also going..

Th: good idea,,
Taehyung kissed his cheek And ran away to their room..

Jm: brat..

 jimin smiled and went to sleep with thoughts of a certain someone in his mind...

Next day sumin came to yoongi's office,, she expressed her wish to talk to taehyung,, she wants to offer taehyung to work as a model for their next project..

In reality she saw some of taehyung's pictures on Kim companies website,, taehyung work with the name of V..

so she doesn't came to know that hansung is Kim taehyung... He saw how handsome taehyung looks and thought to offer the job to him,,

she has already developed some feelings towards him and assumed that if they will work together hansung will soon return her feelings..

Yoongi called jimin and ask for hansung,, who immediately called him..

Yoongi gave sumin and taehyung privacy to talk ,, 

Sumin: hansung why don't you join my company..

Th: thankyou mam but I am good here,,

Taehyung Said in a heart beat,,he is here to impress yoongi not to look for jobs..

Su: I have saw your picture they are fabulous why you are waisting time here,, be a model for my company. 

Th: i am here to learn from yoongi hyung,,i can do modelling in seoul .. thankyou for the offer mam ,, I am not interested in modelling anymore..

Su: stop calling me mam,, we are friends,, remember..

Th: in office you are my bosses friend, so you are my boss..

Su: ok ok..

She tried hard to convince taehyung but he didn't budged from his decision...

Yoongi was about to enter his cabin when he heard their conversation,, he unknowingly felt pride that taehyung thinks he is worthy enough to learn under his guidance,, he also heard about modelling,,

Sumin said her good byes and left from there..

After that yoongi called jimin jungkook and hansung in his office..

Yg: you were a model back in seoul.

Th: i -i

Jm: yes yes ,, in part time he used to do small modelling projects..

Yg: small...???

All the three nodded..

Yg: he modelled for Kim jewellers and from where it is a small company...

There secret was about to unveil ..

Jk: Jin hyung,, yes Jin hyung helped him get that project he is a professor in our university...

Yg: why are you sweating kook,, I just want to know ,, if he is interested we can offer him a small modelling project...

Jk: are you sure...???

Yg: I am not.. but let him do a small photo shoot ,, if the photos turned out good than we will see ..

Jm: you mean he needs to give audition..

Yg: yes ,, I hope he is as good as in these photos. 

Yoongi pointed towards his computer screen where Kim jewellers website was open..

Taehyung was somehow relived he has done a number of modelling project and it is not difficult for him.

he thought it will improve his image in yoongi's mind so he agreed.
And as expected photos turned out to be perfect,,

yoongi was not surprised when photographer told him that taehyung's face is an epitome of perfection,,

he himself can see that taehyung was handsome,, his carisma is different from others,, he was so immersed in the photographer he didn't saw jungkook gaping like a fish seeing taehyung in a black turtle neck with a diamond necklace adoring his neck,,

vmin chuckled seeing jungkook in trance,,

" close your mouth otherwise some bugs will enter"

jimin whispered in his ears who turned red feeling two brown orbs staring at him intensely...

TBC

:&:&:&:&:&:&:&:&:&:&:&:&:&:&:&:&

..

Hello

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter..

do share your thoughts on this chapter..

Don't forget to vote comment and
Follow...

Have a great day ahead 💞❤️

Urtotwriter