31.

urtotwriter

.

Happy reading..

.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:+:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Finally taekook , hopemin and hana graduated. They all were happy as they are stepping in next level of their lives. Jimin's happiness know no bound. As promised yoongi asked for his parents permission for their engagement.

Yoongi started his business in Seoul and is ready to move in the house he purchased their. Jungkook is working with him.

Jimin is getting training to become the next CEO of his father's company. The things he learnt from yoongi became very useful when he started working in his father's company.

Taehyung is now focused on his modelling and acting career. He got some roles in dramas and movies. He hot a lot of attention and appreciation for his heavenly good looks.

He was determined to get successful in life without his family's help. In his spare time he still make jewellery designs and yoongi still love all of his unique styled designs.

Jungkook got a scholarship from a luxurious jewellery brand. He participated in an online jewellery designing competition and he got second place. His happiness knew no bound when taehyung and yoongi gave him the biggest smiles.

They supported his decision to go to France for one year for an on job internship. Taehyung doesn't want to stay from his petal, but at the same time he wants to see he his petal getting all the recognition and success.

Today is the yoonmin couple are getting engaged. Everyone is happy except taehyung,he was sulking in the corner while jimin has a winning smirk on his face.

The thing is taehyung proposed jungkook but he denied. Now jimin is going to get married before taehyung. Jimin knew he won from taehyung,he is not leaving a single chance to tease him.

"could you please stop sulking ." Jungkook is getting tired seeing his boyfriend gulping strawberry shake with sad eyes.

"You are so mean, you don't love me. You rejected me." He complained pouting heavily.

". Taehyung stop behaving like a kid. I didn't rejected you. Why don't you understand I can't marry you today."

Taehyung proposed jungkook to marry him. Which jungkook accepted with teary eyes and a bright smile. But when taehyung said he wants to get married on the morning of jimin's engagement, jungkook smacked his head and returned the ring .

He was done with Taehyung's childishness. The party was about to begin and jungkook didn't want his boyfriend to be dramatic all the time. He got an idea and smirked evilly.

"Taehyung if you promise to stop sulking ,I have a surprise for you." Jungkook held his hand when taehyung's eyes shined thinking about the surprise.

"Surprise, petal what it is." He asked following jungkook towards one of the empty rooms.

" Come with me , you are gonna love it ."

Jungkook held door nob in his hand and asked taehyung to close his eyes. Taehyung did as asked. Jungkook led him inside the room and closed the door behind him.

" Can I op..." taehyung's sentence cut off when a pair of soft lips landed on his . He felt a light push and he pinned to the wall . When his petal was kissing him softly.