4.

Nei ho 🙏🙏🙏

Here is next chapter of  " hearts brew love"

Thankyou for reading and loving my other book       "love of mine ".

Do Vote and comment..

---------------------------------------------------------

After taking few sips , he put the drink on table , he felt a little dizzy kept on dancing jimin also joined him and minjae.

He excused himself and went towards the washrooms,minjae took the opportunity and followed him silently,  teahyung came back after taking a call, he can't find kook or minjae on the dance floor.

he searched almost everywhere but in vain, he asked jimin about kook, jimin was too wanted to even form a proper sentence,.

Tae got worried when he turned around to exit the club he collided with a waiter and the whole drink spilled on his clothes he hurriedly went to the washroom so that he can clean up and find kook .

While cleaning his jacket he heard some one whimpering in one of bathroom stalls, when he realised it was jungkook his blood boiled and suddenly opened the door, and the scene infront of him made him raging like a caged tiger.

There his love was pinned at the wall , his both hands were in the tight grip of minjae, eyes were flowing tears like a river,.

He can easily tell that kook was drunk , he heard kook's soft voice pleading minjae to stop and leave him,.

Tae punched minjae on jaw , impact was so forceful that minjae groaned in pain and fell on the floor.

tae kicked him in stomach and again punched him, his knuckles started bleeding, but at the moment he can feel tears in his love's eyes, he kept hitting minjae till he lost consciousness.

Then he saw jungkook was crying with his head in his knees , he immediately hugged him and waited for him to calm down, tae helped him in standing up And washing his face.

Tae lift him in his arms , went towards his car and help him settle in passanger seat.

Kook was almost asleep but tears were continuously flowing, tae made him drink some water.

" petal, baby are you ok. Is it hurting somewhere, I am here, plz petal say something." Tae said in the most voice he can manage at the moment, he was fuming inside, someone else tried to touch what belongs to him.

Jungkook started crying loudly." Tae , minjae, he - he tried to kiss me. He bit me here" kook said pointing towards his neck , where a ugly purple bruise was forming.

Taehyung's eyes turned dark seeing his petal got marked by some one else.

He hugged his petal who was on the verge of sleeping , he didn't know whether it was the drink or exhaustion , kook was not able to keep his eyes open.

Tae took jungkook to his apartment, he made him lay on the bed and sit beside him, jungkook was sleeping with a cute pout on his pink lips.

Tae caress his cheeks and went towards the bathroom, he took off kook's shoes and Jacket,then  he cleaned his petals face neck and arms with cold water, he applied an ointment on his neck where the angry bruise was resting, he again clenched his fist, when kook whimper cuz of the stinging of the ointment.

he was not angry at his petal, he was just sad that he was not there when jungkook needed him the most, unknowingly a tears fall from his eyes, he went back to the washroom to take a cold shower, he came back in his night dress and layed down on the couch.

He can sleep in guest room , yet he didn't want to leave his petal alone, it was kook's first time in tae's house, he will freakout if he woke up in the night, tae made him drink some more water and pecked his forehead lovingly.

"Good night my beautiful petal. Sleep tight and keep dreaming about me .ok"

He than layed on the couch and slept.  After some time his sleep got interrupted when he heard jungkook coughing continuously.

he gave jungkook water and opened the window so that fresh air can come inside, but to his dismay jungkook's cough was not stopping, he got worried and dialled jin's number and told him to come to hospital and it is an emergency, he picked jungkook ,saw he was  unconscious,he got panicked yet collected himself and took him to the hospital.

doctor immediately admitted him in emergency room and started his treatment.

When jin arrived tae was sitting on a bench outside emergency room, the moment he saw jin his tears started flowing.

" Hyung , something happened to my petal, he became unconscious, I tried to wake him up, but he was not moving. Hyung do something plz. I will die without him please hyung."

Taehyung cried in jin's embrace.
Jin patted his back until his cries died down.

Doctor came out and called for jungkook's guardian, jin came forward.

" I am his hyung  doctor, is he alright, what happened to him"

" does he do drugs" doctor counter questioned him .

" No he went to a party and got some drinks there," this time tae answered.

"He was drugged, the drug had a negative reaction with his immune system, we have flushed out the drugs but he is still unconscious. It will take sometime, just let him take rest, we will shift him a room then you can see him "

Doctor left leaving jin confused but tae understood what exactly happened and who did it. He was towards the exit when jin hold his hands.

" Where are you going, kookie needs us right know, we will deal with that f**ker tomorrow."

Tae kept silent and went towards the room where kook was sleeping an IV was attached with his hand his normally pink cheeks were looking pale and hollow.

He cursed himself , he shouldn't have let his petal go with that minjae. He sat on a chair beside his bed and hold his hand delicately.

" I am sorry baby, plz , forgive me ,take rest, nothing will happen to you , i am here, I am not going anywhere."

Tae didn't slept the whole night. In morning jin went back to home to bring breakfast and some clothes for taehyung.

Jimin , hobi and Hana came to know about what happened, and to say they were furious would be an understatement.

They went to hospital, tae was sitting outside kook's room when doctor's were checking him.
he saw there friends, they all hugged him, there were tears in their eyes, they are aware what would have happened if tae got late.

Doctor told them kook is fine and can wake up any time.

Tbc

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you will like it.

Kindly let me know your thoughts about this story.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

Till next time...

Have a great day.☺️☺️

Urtotwriter