3.

Nei ho...

I hope you are liking this book.

Keep voting, supporting and giving your feedbacks.

_______________________________________

Just like that taehyung decided to do everything to win his bunny boys heart,.

First of all he wanted to be friends with his petal.next day he apologized for his yesterday's behaviour and offered to be friends with him which jungkook wholeheartedly accepted.

He knew taehyung was jimin and hobi's friend , they share the same group of friends and it's easy to be atleast civil with him .

He doesn't wants to make things awkward in his friends circle, jin was a mother figure for him and tae being jin's cousin made him trust taehyung a little.

Soon they became good friends, they were not sweet and caring kind of friends they are like cat and mouse or you can say tiger and bunny.

Both like to tease and prank each other. The whole University knows about the little tricks they play,.

Taehyung was Falling deeper every passing day, now some times they hang out without their friends, taehyung was very protective towards kook.

"We are planning a party for hobi's birthday." Jimin said to get attention from his friends,.

They got exited and decided to celebrate his birthday at a club.

Kook was not very happy about the club thing, cuz he never felt comfortable there, he only once went to a club and the atmosphere was not at all of his liking.

But he didn't said anything. Tae saw him fidgeting and asked if he is alright .

"Don't worry koo. We will not leave you alone. " Hana said making koo a lot bit relaxed.

After they went to their classes, tae walked koo and Hana to their class. To say these Little gestures doesn't flutter jungkook's heart would be a lie, he can feel himself Falling for taehyung slowly.

But he was confused, he have heard so many things about tae like how he is a Playboy and always sleep's around , yet he never saw him with anyone other than his friends.

He wanted to share his feelings with someone.he was in thoughts when their teacher entered the class and his all attention went towards his lesson,.

After coming from University he made a phone call.

" Hello hyung , how are you. I am missing you so much."

" I am good , bun and how are your studies going, I also miss you, why don't you come home on weekend."

" Hyung , I have to complete some projects, I will come on next weekend than we will go for a picnic."

" Of course what my bun wants , he gets"

"Okay ,bye hyung , take care"

"Bye , and take care if yourself."

Jungkook was quite happy after talking to his hyung.

His hyung yoongi loves him like a child. Yoongi took care of him after their parents death.

Yoongi was not his biological brother,his parents adopted yoongi when he was just 5 years old and yoongi was 9 years old, after his parents yoongi was the one who gave him parental love.

he did a lot of hardwork, from doing multiple part time jobs to starting a small business. Yoongi put koo' s need before himself and provided him with everything,.

Yoongi never had any relationship because he never wanted him attention to be divided, kook clearly knows yoongi will not have any partner until he get settled in life.

On hobi's birthday all of them went to the club together. Club was packed, hobi invited some of his other friends also.

Everyone was drinking and dancing, taehyung was a lightweight so he didn't drink, kook was also having non alcoholic drink , hobi and Hana were dancing,, jimin was also dancing .

Tae wants to ask kook for a dance .

"May I have the pleasure to have a dance with you"

"Yes , sure.. "

"here have this drink, it's a soft drink."

koo didn't saw hurt and jealousy in tae's eyes.

he accepted the drink went to dance with minjae.

minjae was one of their classmates he was interested in kook, today he thought to give it a shot by spiking his drink.

Kook doesn't know about minjae 's liking , he was unaware of minjae's intentions when he accepted the drink.

---------------------------------------------------------

So how was it..???

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

Urtotwriter