29.

urtotwriter

.

Next chapter after atleast 20 votes..

.
.

Happy reading..

.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:+:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

When taehyung woke up in the morning he was greeted with the view he wants to admire all his life .

his petal was sleeping peacefully,, doctor's had told them they will release him in two days,, he was ready to spoil jungkook with all the love and care.

his thoughts interrupted as jin told him about the arrival of his parents,, he ran outside not before kissing jungkook's forehead,, he will not let his parents insult yoongi or jungkook.

in these past months yoongi made a special place in his heart,, and he is not going to tolerate anyone insulting his favourite hyung.

" why are you here.?" He said rudely to his mother,, she heaved a sigh of relief seeing their only son fine . His bad hugged him but he remain stoic.

he haven't forgot how his parents ignored him in these months,,how his mother shut down his every effort to talk to them.

" Mom , dad why are you here.?" He again asked,, he was getting frustrated with every passing second.

" We are here to meet you and jungkook"

" are you serious,, for last three months,, i called you almost daily and I can't get past your secratary even for once.

what made you think that you have a right to come here."

Taehyung was on verge of crying,, his parents ignorance and jungkook's condition was making everything too difficult for him.

It was getting difficult to breathe and the fact that jungkook is injured because he saved taehyung will always weigh him down.

he failed to protect jungkook not once but many times,, and now jungkook was almost died for him.

" please forgive us son,, we were blind by our money,, and insulted your boyfriend.."

" mom , dad please,, don't make a scene here,, "

" honey , taehyung is right give him sometime , we'll apologise when jungkook will be fine"

taehyung's father said sensing his son's hostility ,he doesn't want to increase his agitation.

His mother nodded and they left hospital to return back to seoul..
Yoongi was watching everything from sidelines.Jungkook's condition was stable now.

after his parents departure taehyung was gloomy.

Jungkook can feel sadness flowing through his hunched shoulders.

Yoongi was preparing for jungkook's discharge, jimin thought to give some privacy to both of them.

He went outside to bring something to eat.Jungkook saw taehyung sitting on a chair beside him.

" Tae"
jungkook said softly like talking to a child.

Taehyung looked up at his petals face, his face was contoured with worry.