5.

Nei ho 🙏🙏🙏

Here is next chapter of " hearts brew love"

Thankyou for reading and being patient..

Thankyou for reading and loving my other books ..

I will update this one regularly now.

I will update on every Sunday...

Do Vote and comment and share

---------------------------------------------------------

Doctor told them kook is fine and can wake up any time.

Kook woke up after some time, Jin hugged the younger and comforted him.

He made him sit with the support of pillows , kook was still feeling a little dizzy, events of last night were flashing in front of his eyes,

his heart was hurt with betrayal,.he stayed silent, every one was getting worried.

"When can I go home "

" after few tests"

Jin smiled and continued

" we are going to police to report"

" I can't"

"jungkook , minjae should be punished for what he did " jimin said with anger.

Jin agreed with him" kook don't worry we all are with you."

"Hyung , i dont want my yoongi hyung to get worried" they knew jungkook loves yoongi the most, he is like a father for jungkook,

they nodded and went back but decided to teach minjae a lesson ,, Jin also took his leave as he have to go to university, now tae and kook were alone in the room.

" Thankyou, for saving me." He was grateful.. "

taehyung was standing in a corner and was watching jungkook intently, he came near jungkook and sat beside him.

He cupped his face in his hands and caressed his cheeks with his thumbs, jungkook lean in the the touch.

" I am glad ,you are ok, I was too scared when I couldn't find you." Tae joined his forehead with jungkook's ,they were staring in each other's eyes ,

leaning when there lips were about to touch , someone knocked on the door, they came out of the daze and started glancing towards everything but each other.

The nurse came along with discharge papers,, she saw two of them sitting with each other but she saw jungkook's face was red.

"Are you okay mr. Jeon "

"yes , yes".

Taehyung at that moment decided he will confess his love ,, he can't wait for someone else to come and snatch his love,,

maybe he can get married along with his brother,,he started blushing thinking about getting married with his patal..

Taehyung even after jungkook's protest took him to his own apartment,, he was not in favour of living the other alone in his dorm.

In the midst of all these,, two boys and a girl were beating a already wounded boy... You guessed it right minjae was getting a good beating by jimin hobi and Hana...