30.

urtotwriter

.

Next chapter after atleast 20 votes..

.
.

Happy reading..

.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:+:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

" Jimin , taehyung pack your bags."❤️❤️

" hyung please forgive us." 

Jimin was cut off by yoongi.

" I said go pack your bags and now you can stay in the main house."

Jungkook grinned. He understood what it means. However taehyung and jimin were still confused.

" family stays together, now you are part of the family . Now go pack your stuff and move into main house."  Seeing confused of vmin yoongi explained.

" yes hyung , thankyou hyung, i love you hyung." Taehyung hugged yoongi suddenly that made jikook to broke into laughter.

After Vmin went to outhouse, yoongi sat beside jungkook and stared caressing his hairs.

" thankyou hyung." Jungkook was garteful that even after knowing their lies yoongi was not mad.

" kook you are my brother, nothing is more than than you. I like taehyung, he loves you and I like him for that." Yoongi wanted to show his brother that he has already accepted his relationship with taehyung.

" about his parents." Jungkook hesitated he remember how tae's mother humiliated them 

" she apologized and I forgave her. I don't want to hold any grudge towards tae's family."

Yoongi told him how taehyung's parents apologized to him in hospital.

Taehyung know her mother apologised , however he was not ready to forgive her for now. He knew with time he will buy not right now.

That night taehyung and jimin moved in main house . Next some days went by laughing playing and enjoying. It was time for their university break to be over.

Vminkook are returning back to Seoul . Jimin was more than sad that he have to leave yoongi.

Today they are going back taekook are waiting for jimin in the car while jimin was trying hard to stop his tears and still crying in his room. Taehyung know his soulmate more than anyone else. 

He knew jimin is insecure what if yoongi forgot him. Will yoongi wait for him. He asked jungkook to wait till he uoband fetch jimin. He was about to enter the room when he heard yoongi's voice. He came back outside.

"What happened," jungkook asked seeing taehyung coming back alone. 

" Hyung is with him." Taehyung replied. They knew jimin needs assurance that only yoongi can provide.

" promise me you won't forget me and don't you dare going near anyone else." Jimin was crying while hugging yoongi possessively.

"Ok, my chimchim. I will not even look at anyone else." 

"Than how will you walk." 

"BY closed eyes "

"Hyung, you are making fun of me." Jimin whined .