1. A Cute, Freshman, Bully/Prologue

...

The Birds chirping makes everything seem peaceful...life...full of darkness, yet full of melodies...

...

The sky is a calm blue...it's not to hot, but not to cold either...

...

The clouds...at a constant move...never fail to make a beautiful site...

...

Y/n: *Sigh* That's probably enough for today, I need to study for the upcoming math test...

I put away my drawing materials, and look back over my work.

Y/n: I'll finish it tomorrow, I suppose.

A portrait of a large tree in front of the school, with the site of birds flying around in the blue sky.

...

As I make my way down the hall toward the library, the muffled sounds of girls can be heard.

Y/n: ...

I finally reach the door of the library, but as I open it, I found the source of the sound...

Four girls were sitting at one of the tables, eating chips, snacks, drinking sodas...but they all fell dead silent when I appeared...and stared at me with shadows over their eyes...

...

After about 7 seconds, they all went back to talking and laughing.

Y/n: Ugh...I hate when people stare at me...especially girls...

I hate talking or communicating with people, I like being alone, and girls just make me flat out nervous...

I went to sit down away from the girls, and pulled out my notebook...I began to study silently, while the girls kept being obnoxiously loud..

???: By the way, Hayase, where was the book you was talking about?

???: Oh, it's over there on the back shelf!

Shit...stay calm Y/n!

The blonde girl began to walk towards my direction..

???: Oh, this one?

As she pulled the book out, her elbow hit my bag...

Y/n: *Gasp*

All at once, several pages began to fall out as the bag fell onto the floor...the girl then picked one of the pages up and stared at it for a second...

???: ...Hahahaha! Hey guys! Come look at this!

Stay calm Y/n...

???: Haha! What is this??

They then began to repeat the lines of the Manga outloud..

???: This may be close to One Piece! Haha!

???: Oh, you guys ready to go? Same Cafe?

Finally...

???: Yeah! Hayase, you coming?

???: Not today guys, see ya.

The only girl who hadn't said anything yet, came up and sat across from me as the other girls left...she had long, black/dark purple hair, with brown eyes, 2 hairclips, and pink fingernails.

She put a wide grin on her face.

???: So...

Y/n: *Small Gasp*

???: I'm a Freshman, and you're a Sophomore, correct? That would make you...my Senpai...

She then held the paper up to my face.

???: And I assume by the way this is written, this is a self insert!

Y/n: U-Um, no!!

???: You're such a horrible liar! It's obvious...but...

She started to get closer.

???: You really think you're this badass???

She started laughing.

???: Hahaha! I bet you can't even live up to any of this!!

I just nervously looked away.

???: Here, watch this!

She then made some awesome moves with a badass kick!

???: THE BATTLEFIELD IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I CAN BE MY TRUE SELF!! FOR MY WOMAN-HOOD I HAVE LEFT BEHIND!!!

It then goes silent for about 5 seconds, until she looks back over her shoulder at me...

Oh no...she wants me to do the "thing"

I slowly move closer to the girl, who still has her back turned.

Just a touch...

...

Just a touch Y/n...

...

I couldn't do it...and ultimately retreated...

She gets a wide grin on her face.

???: SEE! You couldn't even do that! You're such a virgin!

I start looking away from her nervously, but she begins to circle around me.

???: Senpai~ you know it's rude not to look people in the eyes when they're talking to you~

Y/n: I-It's not that...it's just...

She then corners me against the book shelf with her fists.

???: Wow, Senpai, you're really just a CREEP!

I begin to turn red and tremble.

???: Are you nervous? Heart beating fast? Does a younger girl scare you?

She continues her wide grin, and takes out a handkerchief...and wipes a tear from my eye...

I fell to the floor, back against the bookshelf, stressed out and defeated...

???: You can keep that, sorry for the teasing! See ya later, Senpai!~

How did a younger girl

Reduce me to tears?...