12. Nightmares

...Flashback...10 years ago...
—————————————————

Y/n: Mom! Look what I drew!

The h/c boy handed his mom a paper, on it, was a picture of his favorite power ranger..

Y/n Mom: Wow sweetie! That's amazing! You might even draw cartoon characters some day!

Y/n L/n...a 6 year old boy, lives in the United States with his Mom...Y/n's Dad got her pregnant at 17, leaving as soon as he found out that his mother was pregnant...6 years later, Y/n's mom is now 23 years old, taking care of her son alone, working as a Secretary in a big company to support the 2..

Y/n Mom: Guess what Y/n! We can finally take a vacation!

Y/n: Ou! Ou! Where are we going?

Y/n's Mom held up 2 plane tickets.

Y/n Mom: We're going to Guam!

The curious boy began to ask questions.

Y/n: What's in Guam?

Y/n Mom: The beach! Cool food! Everything!

Y/n's eyes sparkled.

Y/n: Woah! That sounds so cool!

Y/n's Mom took amazing care of Y/n..even after being left by the boy's father, she puts her only child Y/n ahead of everything else in life...he meant the world to her..

Y/n: You really think I could be an artist?...everyone at school makes fun of me for it...

Y/n's Mom put her hand on the boy's shoulder.

Y/n Mom: Of course sweetie! You're the best drawer I know!

Y/n: ...Thanks...one day, I'll draw so good, that everyone loves it!

Y/n Mom: I know you will honey!

Timeskip
——————

Pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen, we're about 30 minutes from reaching the coast of Guam.

Y/n Mom: I'm so excited! Just me, you, and a fun vacation!

Y/n: Yeah!

The boy sat in The plane seat next to his mom, who was excited to land on the island.

...

*BEEEEEEEEEEP*

...

A loud buzzard began to go off..

Y/n Mom: What the?- What's happening?

The pilot came back over the speaker...

Pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, the wing has completely came loose, and we're going down.

Y/n: Mom...I'm scared...

Y/n's Mom held him tightly...