19. Artistic War

There she stood...the face...of the scariest woman I know...Sana Sunomiya...The President of the Art Club...

The President of the Art Club

Y/n: P-President...what are you doing here?

Sana: Does a member of the Club really need a special reason to visit their own Club?

Y/n: N-No..

The Closet
——————

Gamo: That's totally his ex!

Nagatoro: Impossible!

Sakura: I wonder if he's into older girls?

Nagatoro: No Way!

Yoshi: Maybe he-

Nagatoro: Don't even start that sentence!

Back in Art Room
——————

Sana: I've been thinking that we should do something for the festival.

Y/n: Are we going to do a display like last year?

Sana: I left the Art Club to you...that's your call.

Y/n: O-Oh yeah...I thought about doing a display with your approval...just seeing the success of last year's...I thought maybe it'd be a good idea to do something similar...

Sana: Sure.

I could tell by just looking at her...that wasn't the only reason she was here...

Sana: I have one more state of business here...I've been hearing some awful rumors lately...

I started getting nervous...both of our eyes locked on the snacks and drinks on the table...

Sana: That the Art room has become a hangout spot for good-for-nothing girls.

She slammed her fist on the table, making me jump a bit.

Sana: THE CLUB ROOM IS NOT A PLAYGROUND!!!