24. Toro-Cat!!

Sana: It's a continuation of culture...Art is a form of mind and peace, something you pour your heart into...and while I believe there will be some frowns upon my work, I do hope alot of people come to experience the works I have displayed.

The President spoke on her display to the School News team, and I have to say...she really is amazing...she can talk so smoothly on the camera, and still have confidence in her art...

Reporter: And now, a word from the 2nd Art club!!

Y/n: EH!?-

Oh no, please no, I don't wanna talk on camera!!!

Reporter: Please, tell us about your display, and why the people should come to witness your art.

Y/n: U-Um..well-

C'mon...get it together!!!

Y/n: T-The theme is...well...it's different from the President's...I was hoping to show the c-charm of the girl who modeled for me...p-please come take a look as you visit the different places today..

I stuttered way too much...

Reporter: And that concludes our-

Gamo: WAIT JUST A SEC!!!

Everyone in the room turned around...wait a minute...

Reporter: THAT'S!!! THE TALK OF THE SCHOOL!!! THE TORO CAT!!!

Nagatoro looked like she didn't wanna be there...at all...

Nagatoro: Nyaa.....

Gamo shrugged at Nagatoro.

Gamo: C'mon! Do the dance!

Nagatoro, still looking embarrassed/pissed, did a funny little dance with the other 2 cats, and finished with a pose..

Nagatoro: I'll bully you☆

The Reporter looked amazed..

Reporter: She's the talk of the school!!! The "I'll bully you" dance!!!

Everyone started chattering about the Toro Cat, and before long, crowds began to pile around Nagatoro...mostly boys...

Boy 1: Bro, you should go get bullied!!

Boy 2: Hah! I guess!

The boy walked over to Nagatoro..

Nagatoro: Sup? Nya.

She pointed to my display.

Nagatoro: There's an Art display over here! Pretty good, isn't it?

She gave a thumbs up.

Boy 2: Heh. It's pretty cute. Makes me wanna ask you out.

What.

Gamo: THAT'S IT!!! BULLY HIM

Nagatoro looked uninterested again..

Nagatoro: Uhh..