Time Jump

I dont know why but they all look so hot to me in that photo ;)

*2 years later*

Pete's point of view

I knock on Patrick's door repeatedly, just to annoy him. It's fun to get him like that, it really amuses me.

He swings the door open, "Oh my god, could ya get any more annoying?" He growls.

"Sup, bro," I laugh, brushing past him.

It's been two years since he first invited me over and now we're best friends, though I still couldn't shake that weird tingly feeling whenever we accidentally touch, or when he smiles genuinely at me. I don't even know if he's gay or anything. I mean, he hasn't had a girlfriend since we met, but he hasn't had a boyfriend either. He doesn't even know I'm bisexual, so I have a very low chance at any of this.

Patrick shuts the door behind me as I walk in his living room, plopping on the couch. "So when's Andy and Joe getting here?" I ask.

Andy and Joe were Patrick's friends before we met. He introduced us and now we have a whole thing going with music. It's like we're a working progress of a band, but we don't have a name or anything like that.

"They'll be here in like ten minutes," Patrick answers through the opening to the kitchen.

I stand up and walk in, opening a cabinet. The first thing I see is a box of Oreos and I quickly pick it up, ready to eat the shit out of it, but it was empty.

"What the hell, dude, why did you leave an empty box of Oreos in here!" I shout, chucking the box at him.

I hits him in the shoulder and he flinches while laughing.

"Dude, I didn't do that, It was probably Joe."

"Whatever," I couldn't help but smile. "I had my hopes up for a second and now it's ruined," I mumble.

"Poor Petey, can't have any Oreos because the box is empty and he's too dumb to look for the full one that was sitting right behind the other one," Patrick mocks.

I swing the cabinet back open and see the other box.

"Hell yes!" I cheer, ripping open the box. Patrick laughs at me and rolls his eyes.

"Pick up those crumbs you dumb butt," Patrick says, looking down at the pile on the floor.

I sigh and lean down to pick it up but I jump when I hear the door fly open and Joe and Andy walk in.

"AYE peasants!" Joe shouts, his arms up in the air.

"Let's get to work," Andy adds, the both of them walking down the hall where Patrick's studio was.

I ignore the pile on the floor and follow Patrick where Joe and Andy were. I walk in and pull out my bass while everyone else got their stuff. We were all ready to play until we hear the door bell ring.

Patrick puts down his guitar and says, "I got it."

I watch as he walks out of the room and I turn back around to Joe and Andy.

"What?" I ask.

Joe wiggles his eyebrows and Andy chuckles.

"What?!"

"Oh, just you and your googly eyes for Patrick," Joe says.

I felt my face go red. "I don't like him like that," I lie.

"No need to get upset, we won't say anything," Joe says.

I roll my eyes and mumble, "I don't."

Suddenly Patrick walks back in with Liz smiling brightly at him.