Ghostbusters? Ghostbusters.

Pete's point of view

Oh and Pete is out of a wheelchair by the way... Kind of forgot about that I think, I don't remember if I said anything about it. Just pretend Pete got one of those casts that you can walk with :)

I groan and turn over on my side, quickly regretting it when I end up face down on the floor.

"Dammit," I mumble, slowly sitting up. My head hurt like crazy and I felt like I was going to puke.

I look around and see I'm only in my boxers and Patrick is sleeping under the covers of his bed.

"Oh shit," I whisper. Did we actually? No, I have my boxers on, if we did anything, it couldn't have gone that far.

"Patrick," I say, pushing his shoulder.

He whines and I shove at him again, getting another groan from him. I eventually get to the point where I shove so hard, he flies off the bed. He hits the floor and yells in pain, just to sit up and look at me over the bed and give me a scowl.

"Dude, do you remember last night?" I ask, standing up to fall back against the bed.

"Uh, no. You have underwear on right?" He asks, sitting next to me on the bed.

I nod, seeing his were on too and say, "okay you have yours on too, I don't think we went that far."

We both hold silence for a second before bursting out into laughter.

"Well that was pretty interesting last night," Patrick says while leaning down to lay his head on my lap.

I begin to run my fingers through his hair making him give a satisfied groan.

"Yeah, I don't even remember much. But I do remember Liz," I say in disgust.

"Oh yeah. Well from what I know, we told her off," Patrick chuckles.

"Hell yeah we did," I laugh.

We sigh in unison and sit in just silence. I enjoy this between us, it's never awkward or weird, it's pleasant.

"So," Patrick suddenly says, "remember when you called me your boyfriend?"

I felt my face redden a little. "I said that?"

He chuckles, "yep. And it was pretty cute."

I blush even more and laugh. "Well that I don't remember. But if I said it, I'm sure I meant it."

"Aw so sweet, Pete," Patrick says.

"I'm so sweet, my name rhymes with it," I add.

Patrick laughs and rolls his head over in my lap, looking up at me.

"I do love you though. I remember saying that," he says.

"I love you too," I smile. He smiles back, his cute little eye-squint coming into play. It made me so happy when I see him smile. I just can never shake it.

"What do you say to some coffee?" I say.

"Yeah, I need to wake up. And take some pain killer."

I smile as we both get off the bed and make our way downstairs. I help Patrick get out the coffee stuff and put it in the machine. We wait for a bit, just leaning again the counter in silence.

"Do you think Liz will come back?" I ask after a few minutes.

"Probably."

"I really hate her."

"Yeah."

"You didn't really like her when you... When you two kissed before, right?" I ask nervously.

"Hell no, dude. Listen," he turns to me and looks me straight in the eye, "she forced herself on me. I had to push her off. I never liked her, I'm just a nice person, you of all people know that."

"Yeah," I sigh, "I know. I just didn't want to believe you liked me, I just used that as an excuse I guess."

"Well, don't, I don't like her k?"

"Yeah, k," I smile. He smiles back and quickly leans forward to kiss me before turning to get the coffee.

We go and sit down on the couch, Patrick leaning again my shoulder as we drank our coffee.

"How's that new cast working?" Patrick asks, referring to my new walkable-cast thing. It's weird, it has a roundish bottom so I can walk around with it. I got it just the other day.

"Pretty alright, I sometimes forget it's there unless I need to run or move fast. That's when it gets in the way."

Patrick laughs, "Well you should be getting out of it soon. It wasn't that badly broken."

"Yeah," I sigh.

"What do you say to just a day in?" Patrick asks after a moment of silence.

"Like...?"

"Like just you and me. Maybe some movies, popcorn, the regular cliché day-in."

"Yeah, alright. I'm up for that."

He turns to me and we smile at each other. Those were moments I loved. I really waited years for this.

"Ghostbusters?" He asks.

"Ghostbusters."

Aye look at that, I updated.
Well, I got me some writer's block so I'm struggling. Hope this isn't too terrible.