Flirty

Pete's point of view

I bury my face in Patrick's chest as we lay on his couch. It felt so comforting knowing he was finally there for me and he actually cared about me like that.

It was only yesterday that Patrick saved me from hurting myself any further. Also when we both confessed how we felt about each other. I can now happily say Patrick is my boyfriend.

I jump when I hear the front door open, but it was just Joe and Andy.

"Sup love birds," Joe smirks, sitting in the little love seat in the corner. Andy sits next to him and laughs.

"Ha Ha very funny," Patrick says.

"So how did it go down? Want to say any details? Come on we've been waiting for this for years," Andy says.

I sit up from Patrick, afraid to explain that I was cutting myself when he came in.

"Uh- well I mean I just went over and saw him in his room. I just told him. I just let it all out," Patrick chuckles nervously.

"Bruh, kind of lame, but whatever. It finally happened!" Joe exclaims.

I felt a rush of relief when they bought it.

"Aw you guys are my new OTP," Joe laughs.

We all just chuckle and I start to lay back and get comfortable with Patrick. I felt a shiver go across my skin when I feel his arm wrap around me.

"You're cute when you get like that," Patrick whispers to me.

I roll my eyes and laugh. "You get like that too," I whisper back.

"Mhm, when?"

"I dont know a specific time, but when it happens, I will be sure to point it out," I smile.

"I'll be sure to hold that against you," Patrick says, making me smile more.

"If you two cuties are done over there, we'd like to do something today," Andy says.

"Like what?" Patrick asks.

"I dont know maybe like go to a bar or something, we haven't done anything manly like that in a while," Joe says.

"Oh the coffee shop wasn't manly enough for you?" I smirk.

"It was, but I think we can top it," Joe smiles.

"Alright, well we can go when it gets a little later. Just, promise me you guys won't get too drunk," Patrick says.

"Ugh we promise, mom," Andy scoffs.

I smile and relax against Patrick again. I can't wait for the bar, we always have so much fun doing that kind of stuff. And it's always great to see the things Patrick does when he's drunk.

"I hope you get drunk," I comment to Patrick.

He scoffs, "why?"

"Because you're adorable when your drunk," I grin.

He laughs, making my head move against his chest. "I hope you get drunk too, then. 'Cause you're even cuter when you're drunk."

"Alright, enough flirting, let's get ready to do this," Joe says, walking out of the living room, Andy following.

I smile to myself as Patrick and I stand up, knowing that this is going to be a fun night.

Small, fluffy, cute, random filler chapter. I'll update the fun party scene tomorrow :)
sorry for late update, I've been busy.
Hope this is still going good!