Let the Good Times Roll

Patrick's point of view

We walk into the bar, the smell of alcohol burned my nose and I realize how long it's been since I've had a drink.

"Yo, let's do this!" Joe exclaims, walking over to the bar. We follow behind him and get our drinks and walk over to a table.

"When was the last time you guys even drank?" Pete asks.

"Like a few weeks maybe," Andy says.

"Eh, days," Joe smiles.

"Patrick? You?" Pete smirks.

I roll my eyes and smile, "I don't even know, months maybe?"

"Man, that sucks," Pete laughs.

"Dude, when was the last time you had a drink yourself?" I raise an eyebrow.

He scoffs, "Like the other day, bro."

"Yeah, sure," I smirk.

Then we all take a chug of our drinks in unison, sighing while slamming the empty bottles down on the table.

"What do you guys say to a few shots?" Joe suggests.

"I say bring it on," Andy says.

"Aye! Get some shots over here!" Joe yells to the bar tender.

Soon enough, we get our shots and all clink our glasses together before putting bottoms up.

"What's wrong with a little more?" I say, calling over for more.

Soon enough, we were on our... about... 7th shot? I don't know, I lost count. I can't believe we made it this far, I'm surprised I'm still alive. I haven't drank in what feels like forever.

"Dude. You know, you're really hot," Pete slurs at me.

I giggle, feeling a little nauseous but holding it in as much as possible. "No you are."

He chuckles but his smile gets wiped off his face when he looks behind me. 

"What?" I ask, turning in the process. I growl when I see Liz standing there, arms crossed.

"What's going on here?" she asks.

"Having fun, what's it to-" I stop to burp, "you?"

"Patrick, I don't like it when you get drunk, you do weird stuff. Come on, we're going home," she demands. 

"Hey, who gives you r-right to talk to my... b-boyfriend like that?" Pete stumbles forward, pointing a finger at her. "I find him very attractive when he's drunk," he adds. I felt a blush creep on my cheeks while I smile uncontrollably.

"Boyfriend?" she scoffs. "yeah, right. In your dreams."

"No," I laugh, "H-he's right," I say, stepping forward, putting my arms lazily around his shoulder. I felt myself sway a little but Pete helped me keep my balance.

"Seriously? You're gay?" she gives me a disgusted look.

"B-bisexual, but that- that's not the p-point," I say, trying to get my words straight. "I don't like you. And you need to leave me the f-fuck al... alone."

"Patrick, you're too drunk to think, just come with me-"

"He said leave him the fuck alone!" Pete yells. 

She gives him a dirty look and he just smiles. She huffs and rolls her eyes, turning to leave.

"Aye! Good going, Pete," I cheer, throwing my arms up.

"You too, bro!" he shouts.

"I love you," I giggle.

"I love you too," he giggles back.

We connect lips for a second and pull back, but then when we stare at each other, we couldn't keep apart. We force our lips together and move against each other, creating so many sparks. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or what but damn it felt good.

"Aye lovers," Joe slurs, clinging onto Andy who looked pretty sober to me. "Let's take that somewhere else huh? Don't make me puke," he laughs.

I look at Pete and giggle uncontrollably. We both grab each other's hands and walk toward the door. I turn and look at Joe before leaving, raising a thumbs up. He returns one before Pete and I make our way back home, hand in hand.

I'm sorry that was terrible, something really bad came up and I had to make it short. I'm sorry.