2

"Sooo how are you doing?" deciding that maybe being nice to him may get him to drop this feud that we have.

After all, it was getting old.

"I mean it was great until you showed up." My entire face dropped. Typical Conrad fisher.

And he wasn't joking either when he walked away from me looking annoyed. It was useless trying with him because he never liked me from the start. But he had no problem being nice to Belly, Steven and even my own sister.

Steven's words broke my reverie when he encouraged the belly flop and belly tried to run but they carried her to the backyard and threw her in.

Belly had this devious look on her face that I immediately knew.

"Ugh guys I hurt my ankle. Can you help?" Conrad went to help her and belly pulled him in. They came back up and I spoke up with the most amused face.

"Dumbass." I walked away and into the house.

I slowly walked up to my room that was in between Belly and Lily's room.

My face warmed up at my lavender wall and all purple pillows and duvet covers. Belly and I had the biggest Taylor Swift phase and Susannah knew that I was obsessed with the Speak now album and this was during her phase where'd she want to change and renovate the house so I let her completely transform my room into purple.

I stared at the wall with the Speak now album cover and grinned. It was nice to be back.

I ran and buried my face in my bed and savoured the moment for a while. Belly and jere were going swimming, my mom, susannah and laurel were also out and my sister and steven were doing something together as they've been best friends for years. So I guess it was just me and conrad.

Making my way downstairs for a snack, I bumped into somebody's chest and I immediately who it was considering everyone was out.

"Watch where you're going ass." I spat, still annoyed from earlier. Yet conrad didn't catch it because his mind seemed to be somewhere else.

"Don't be a brat. It's not a good look on you Sierra." Conrad said and I scoffed.

"That's ironic coming from you connie. I had to grow up with you. I knew what kind of kid you were." Walking back so he could see the rising smirk appearing on my face.

I leaned on the wall while still staring at him. I tried not to show it but he was really attractive but I tried not to show it so the staring game continued for a few seconds before he moved to tower over me and I was stood still.

"I don't have time for this Conrad what are you doing?" Staring up at him. He was so tall, for fucks sake. He was tryna throw me off. He smirked and left. What was that?

The day flew by and next thing I knew it was dinner time. I was the last one down so I had to take a seat between Belly and Conrad.

Belly growing up did have a crush on Conrad but the past few summers, she stopped bringing him up. So I just assumed that the crush had died out.

Not that it surprised her. belly probably saw that he was a raging asshole and wanted no part of it.

"Steven I swear to god, if you look at that phone one more time, i'm putting it in the screen basket." Laurel spoke up and steven's smile faded.

"It's just that we wanna see your beautiful faces." Susannah added.

"Yeah we do and we wanna know what you guys are up to nowadays. you're all growing up i'm gonna miss the little kids you were." My mom muttered. Alana, Susannah and Laurel were dealing with the fact that all their kids were growing and that it soon would never be like this again. In susannah's eyes anyways.

"Can dinner be a screen free zone? You know, like the olden days." Susannah carried on.

Jeremiah had grabbed steven's phone and threw it into the screen basket and I giggled a bit looking at steven's shocked face.

"Okay okay okay, we get it you've been working out." Steven shouted with a hint of jealousy.

"Sounds you might be a little jel Steven." I laughed and tilted my head.

"Yeah because Jere has a better body than you."
Belly joins in. Steven and belly going at it always seemed to get me. they were so funny. I also remembered starting arguments between them so I could be entertained.

"Uh, no it's all about the lean look now belly. otherwise you can't wear tailored suits." Sierra made a sure look.

"Tailored suits." that had been the first time Conrad spoke at the dinner table and Sierra was quite glad about it. His voice grated at her.

"When you leaving for training camp man?" Steven uttered and the whole table went silent and awkward and that's when Conrad's smile faded.

Sierra had decided a night swim would clear her head and relax her. She slipped on a basic black bikini and headed to the pool in the backyard.

She quietly moved her legs into the pool and pushed herself in. she stayed in the exact place for a few minutes to think for herself and admire the night sky.

She didn't know the presence of a certain teenage boy sitting there smoking just staring at her. He didn't seem to want to let her know he was there. Conrad wasn't in the mood for talking.

2 seconds later, she moved in the pool again and it didn't matter if he wanted to talk because she saw him there anyway.

"You scared me Conrad. What are you even doing here?" She made a disgusted face.

"What does it look like Jane?" He scoffed.

"It looks like you're smoking yourself to death. I would say to stop but I don't care enough to." She smirked a little at her joke.

"What will you give me if I do?" Conrad said looking right back at me. Why is he acting like this? One minute he's mean and moody and grumpy and the next he's doing this shit.

"Nothing because you're disgusting and I don't like you." She said in a sassy tone. Maybe she was overreacting but that hadn't stopped her before.

Before he could reply, Jere and Steven burst through the door muttering on about this bonfire. Belly came down too to ask if she could come but the boys, especially Steven shut her down and immediately said no.

I was planning on going but I didn't wanna go without belly. It didn't seem right. So I did invite her.

I took so long to upload this chapter omg. very sorryyy