8

The next day started in awkward greetings and goodbyes meaning Belly and taylor were on the outs.

Taylor and steven making out at the party was not expected but neither was mine and conrad's kiss, which I was completely out of my mind for.

This news had not been shared with anybody as I felt it wasn't necessary with everything that's going on.

Thank god I was going to be the only one in the house for the next hour. But being alone with my thoughts considering everything on my mind at the moment was nerve wracking.

At least I had my dad coming up for the fourth to look forward to. I wouldn't say I was the closest to my dad but I felt like I had stuff in common with him.

Everyone started arriving back home after a couple hours as I could hear the row between the 2 conklin siblings. it was about steven's kiss with taylor while still being with shayla.

Lily and mom were sitting on stalls next to each other. lily was online shopping on Amazon while my mom was on the phone to one of her friends from back home.

I came behind lily to see what she was buying and she was indecisive on perfume.

"Get baccarat rouge 540. One of the best perfumes I've ever smelled." She took my input into consideration while clickling on the basket option.

"Mom! Is dad still coming down for 4th of July?" She was probably tired of me asking.

"Yes, he will be here. he said so." My smile lit up.

"Miles will be coming down for the 4th also." My eyebrows raised. Miles was Lily's boyfriend of nearly 3 years. Lily had missed him and susannah was very supportive of bringing him around because she always loves new people at her gatherings and parties.

"Aw cute." Was my only response. Miles was very liked within the family because he was kind and respectful.

Saying bye to my sister and mom and heading upstairs because I had to talk to conrad.

The courage to knock on his door wasn't much because it was urgent and I had no time to be embarrassed.

The moment he opened the door the slightest, I slipped past him and shut the door.

"So..about that kiss yesterday." I started, his eyes exposed that he didn't know where to start either.

"We both were just in the moment. we didn't know that it was gonna happen but it was only to make nicole jealous. So don't get your hopes up because you couldn't actually get a girl like me." I joked around to make a lighthearted joke which hid the fact that it was awkward.

We both agreed that It was never gonna happen again.

Little did I know...

very short chap because I needed to finish off the episode and start a new chapter with the next episode
happy october by the way🎃