6

"Morning everyone!" Belly muttered to us. We were waiting for her to get down here. I ran into belly's arms.

"Finally 16!" I squeezed until she couldn't breathe. She thanked me and hugged everyone else as they wished her happy birthday.

"Shall we open gifts?" Laurel suggested and I nodded because I was super excited to give belly my gift.

Laurel, jeremiah, susannah, lily and my mom had given their birthday presents to belly and she still had a tint of blush on her cheeks from jeremiah's gift. could she make it any more obvious?

"Okay! my turn." the box I pushed into her hands was a white box with pink bows on it. Belly opened it to see three sabrina carpenter tickets for her tour. from her new album emails i can't send, which isn't out yet but we'll know every word the time the concert comes around.

We both squealed together and everyone surrounding us had bewildered expressions. waiting for the present to be revealed.

"She got me tickets to go and see sabrina carpenter. oh my god thank you so much sierra! I love you." she embraced me for a few seconds.

"Wait who's the third ticket for?" Belly questioned and the third ticket was actually for taylor to come with us.

"Taylor of course!" Belly's face lightened. It was our first time seeing sabrina carpenter and we both thought she is incredible and insanely talented.

"Taylor's gonna love this. concerts are like her thing." I grinned at belly's excited face. I don't know how conrad is gonna top this awesome present.

Once the excitement died down, we waited on conrad to give belly's present and his hands were still empty. The awkward silence that followed was making me feel uneasy. Of course Conrad would forget her present.

"Sorry, I forgot." the disappointment from belly's face overshadowed the smile she once had. Conrad and belly were close growing up. To think they weren't as close anymore hurt belly and it also had hurt her knowing that he had forgotten.

"Um that's okay. I wasn't really expecting anything anyways." The hurt in her eyes was also clear as day.

"Listen I gotta go. I promised Cleveland that i'd show him some knots today, so.. happy birthday belly." He abruptly left.

To ease the awkward tension, jere suggested that he take belly for a driving lesson to pick Taylor up from the bus station.

"Yeah yeah. sure just let me put all my gifts upstairs. Sierra?" Belly was urging me to come upstairs with her.

"Yeah i'll help you." I said quickly and rushed upstairs as belly desperately needed to talk.

"What's up with conrad these days? He's so moody and distant and dismissive. We used to be close, like best friends close. And now he ignores me." Belly rambled on. I nodded my head.

"Yeah he's double the asshole he was before. What's going on with him?" She shrugged and focused on the spot of the floor.

"You wanna come with Jere and I to pick up Taylor?" Belly asked with a sympathetic smile on her face.

"Absolutely not. Belly, this is your chance to finally have a one on one conversation with him without it being interrupted by steven. I am not ruining it." grinning and pushing belly down the stairs in the front door direction where jere was already waiting. I smirked at belly and she blushed numerous times.

Since everyone was doing their own thing until belly's dinner. I decided to meet up with one of my cousins friends. Adriana was one of the nicest people sierra had met. They'd decided on lunch to meet and catch up with one another.