7

"So cam? mind if I call you cam cameron?" Jeremiah asked. Belly's dinner was a success. the food turned out great and everyone was getting along.

"Yeah man. feel free. that's funny." Cam replied to jeremiah to which he didn't feel satisfied with his response. I could sense the emotion written all over his face. it was jealousy.

"I'm glad you're here cameron. I know your mom Denise, from the club. I've heard a lot about you."

"Thanks for having me, Susannah. my mom says hi." Cam smiled. I thought he was really sweet and kind compared to the people I was used to in this house.

"Cam have you ever had miyeok-guk before? It's a korean birthday tradition." Laurel asked.

"Uh no but it looks amazing. I can't wait to try it." Cam stated before taking the bowl from laurel.

"Belly told me you're a vegetarian so I didn't put any meat in it." She smiled and cam thanked and appreciated that he was thought of.

"Why don't you eat meat Cam cameron?" Jeremiah's fake grin stopped on cam. Cam was so nice that he didn't even see it.

"Uh the meat industry is like the number one contributor to global warming. And I just like animals." Belly looked uncomfortable as she knew they were gonna grill cam.

"Just don't come for my leather jacket, okay?" Taylor spoke up and we giggled.

"I'm pretty sure you mean pleather." Steven replied back and taylor's response was to flip him off.

I zoned out for a little while until I heard jere and steven making fun of belly to which taylor's response was to make fun of him for peeing in the fireplace.

Everyone but steven pretty much laughed in his face but Lily and I stayed snickering and chuckling. Faces went red and stomachs ached to which we had to leave the room. at this point, we were relying on each other to leave the room without falling.

Lily and I have a tendency to laugh harder and longer than everyone else. a thing everyone else finds funny we'd find ten times funnier. And we actually witnessed the whole situation against our will and by accident. Which made it so much funnier.

"Why are we like this?" Still bent down clutching our stomachs. laughs still made no noise. Our mom just rolled her eyes when we walked back in because she didn't think it was that funny.

Belly waited until we were in seats to announce that we should go to nicole's party.

Conrad was still dull and unfunny as ever. Being sad over an ex gf apparently strips you of an actual personality.

Lily and I strolled into belly's room all ready and went straight to belly's mirror.

"Look at us. We're hot ass bitches." I giggled and internally agreed.

I couldn't help but sway my hips to biggie smalls "Hypnotize" while moving to the drinks table. I was a little tipsy which was why I was a little less embarrassed dancing infront of everybody.

Taylor and belly were off doing their own individual thing. I however was flirting with boys.
When I got a little drunk, it was always my mission to find boys to flirt with but dipping half way through when they started talking about themselves.