Chapter 02

As the morning started, Haesoo got up early because it was her first day of the new high school, and of course, she was so nervous. She had a lot of thoughts in her mind, and she was also excited. The first thing she thought as soon as she got up was, "I want a change in my life." That's what she thought. She had been waiting for this moment, wanting to make a change and have a new start in her life. First, she had breakfast and rushed to the washroom to take a shower. After that, she wore her uniform and went in front of the mirror to take a look at herself.

"Everything will be alright, Haesoo-ya. Don't get into any trouble," she smiled at herself and went out of the apartment. It was a nice day. Haesoo closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she started to walk to the bus stop. While waiting for the bus, her phone buzzed.

"Good morning, oppa!"

And yes, it was Haesoo's brother, Hanseul.

"Good morning, Haesoo! How's it going?"

"Hmm... for now, everything is going well. I don't know what will happen when I get to the school," she almost whispered the last line.

"Hey, hey. I told you, you will never experience those kinds of things again. I promise you, Haesoo. I'm always with you."

Haesoo teared up. She loved her brother so much and communicated with him more than her parents. Somehow, she didn't want to talk about the bullies with her brother because she knew if she told him about them, they would be in trouble. She just wanted to avoid making the situation worse.

"I know that. Oppa, I have to go now. My bus came. I'll call you later. Bye," she hung up the phone. She got onto the bus and took a seat, looking outside through the window, lost in her thoughts.

.
.
.
.

Haesoo took a deep breath and entered the school, feeling like everything was going to be great. She looked around, and the other students didn't seem to bother about her, which made her feel better. Haesoo found her locker and put her things in it. She wanted to go to her class, but unfortunately, she didn't know where it was. She looked around to ask someone and saw a boy, so she tapped his back.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where is the-"

The boy turned to her, and they were both shocked to see each other. Haesoo lost her words, and they just stared at each other.

"YOU!"

"YOU!"

They said as they both pointed at each other. Haesoo couldn't believe what was happening. It was the same guy she had met last night. Haesoo's eyes were still wide open, and she wanted to yell at him, but she didn't want to ruin her first day at her new school.

"I thought you didn't want to see my face" He said while leaning against the wall with a smrik on his face.

"Of course, I didn't want to see your face again," she said while crossing her arms.

"But here you are, girl," he smirked. Haesoo gave him a death glare instead, showing how angry she was.

"Don't look at my handsome face like that."

"Handsome, my ass," she made a disgusted face. If she could, she would pull him by his long hair, but she controlled herself.

"Anyway, can you-"

"I don't want to help you. You can find it by yourself," he turned back and left her dumbfounded.

"Okay, I'll find it by myself," she rolled her eyes and turned back. She looked around, but everyone was busy chatting with each other, and she didn't want to interrupt them either. Haesoo walked along the hallway, hoping to find her class on her own. While she was trying to find her way, someone tapped her shoulder. Haesoo turned around to see who it was and saw a boy.