Chapter 03

In the classroom, Haesoo didn't even dare to look at Hyunjin. Similarly, Hyunjin also didn't annoy her. It's not because he didn't want to; he was not in class most of the time. He always liked staying in the art room rather than attending classes. "How can that pathetic guy be an artificial person? Probably annoying someone else," that's what Haesoo thought.

The bell rang to signal the end of school. Haesoo came out of the class and went to her locker. She retrieved her belongings from there and put them into her bag. As she closed the locker, she was startled by the person standing next to her.

"Omg Felix, you scared me," she said while placing her hand on her chest.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It seems like you get scared easily," Felix chuckled, and Haesoo chuckled as well.

"Yes, I do. Don't tell this to that dramatic Llama, or else he will start giving me heart attacks," she said while rolling her eyes. Felix gave her a questioning look.

"Your friend"

"Hyunjin..?"

Haesoo nodded, and Felix started to laugh, which made Haesoo confused.

"Why are you laughing?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why did you call him that?" Felix was still laughing.

"Why? Doesn't it suit him? He is really dramatic," she said with an annoyed expression.

"You're right. It suits him. Dramatic Llama," Felix burst into laughter again. Haesoo also joined in this time. But suddenly, they both stopped upon seeing Hyunjin walking towards them. Haesoo put on her poker face.

"Why were you guys laughing?" Hyunjin asked, looking at them. Felix was trying his best to control his laughter.

"You don't have to worry about it," she said while giving him a death glare. As she said that, Hyunjin gave her a side-eyed look.

"Look, Felix, what I said is true. Isn't it?" As Haesoo and Felix continued to laugh, Hyunjin looked slightly annoyed. He had noticed their laughter and felt like they were mocking him. Haesoo was trying to cover up her true intentions.

"Felix, I have to go now," Haesoo turned to leave but suddenly Felix stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Can I have your contact number? If you'd like."

"Yes, of course," Felix smiled at her and handed her his phone. She took it and dialed her number. Hyunjin was looking at both of them with his hands in his pockets. He stuck his tongue in his mouth, feeling like he was third-wheeling.

"Here. Feel free to contact me anytime," Haesoo said as she handed Felix's phone back to him.

"Bye Felix! See you tomorrow," Haesoo waved at Felix. He waved back.

"Am I invisible?" Hyunjin said with an annoyed expression. Haesoo gave him a puzzled look and left.

"Looks like you and that 'Hoodie girl' are really close," Hyunjin said while looking at Felix.

"Haesoo is the 'Hoodie girl'? Wow, both of you have nicknames for each other. She's the 'Hoodie girl,' and you're the 'Dramatic Llama'," Felix burst into laughter again.

"Dramatic what? She called me that? That girl..." Hyunjin rolled his eyes. Felix was still laughing.

"What was her name again?"

"Haesoo. Why?" Felix said after finishing his laugh. Hyunjin didn't say anything but smirked.

.
.
.
.