1

Sana woke up from an endless honk outside her apartment. She felt a little irritated because aside from the honk, her phone keeps on buzzing.

"What?" she answered irritably.

She paused for a bit then her eyes grew bigger and looked at her table clock and it showed 8:15am.

"Shit!" She sprinted to her bathroom.

"Give me 10 mins and I'll be right down!" She said on the phone.

In less than 10 minutes, she is already out of her apartment and ran towards a waiting car. She went to the backseat.

"What happen to you?" Her friend, Momo asked who was seated in shot gun.

"I didn't hear my alarm! Drive now Chaeng!" Chaeyoung started the car and drove as fast as she could.

They looked at Sana who was changing in the back seat.

"Yaaa! Satang! Not in my car!!!" Chaeyoung complained.

"We'll be late if I did this at home! Come on, don't mind me!"

Momo and Chaeyoung just shook their heads.

After a not so long drive, they reached their destination. They all went out of the car and ran as fast as they can like their lives depend on it.

They got inside a huge hospital lobby where a crowd was gathered.

"I'm looking for Jennie Kim!" A personnel called.

"Here!" Jennie raised her hand. A girl with a gummy smile and a resting bitch face on. She walked towards the person who called her. 

"Lisa Manoban?"

"Here!" Lisa raised. A girl with long legs, blond hair with bangs.

"Next! Hira...Hayraiii....?" The caller mispronounced her name.

"Hirai Momo" Momo corrected as shd raise her hand.

The person looked at her. "I see, please come here!"

"Next, Minatozaki Sana?"

"I'm here!" Sana raised her hand and went forward.

"Last Son Chaeyoung!"

"Right here!" Chaeyoung raised.

"Okay. You guys are complete. Hi, I'm Doctor Park Jihyo, chief resident and you will be under my supervision for this whole program" Jihyo is full of smiles.

All of them bowed for respect but as they lifted their heads, they saw a different face. A very serious face. "I have a set of rules. Do not complain, do not sleep, do not call my attention unless the patient is dying. Follow me." They walked behind Jihyo.

Jihyo took them for a tour. "here are the on-call rooms. No sex in here!" She warned.

"And here is your lounge. You can choose any locker but take only one."

The 5 interns chose their lockers.

"And here are your scrubs." Jihyo handed a pile of scrubs to them and they took theirs one by one.

"You have 10 minutes to change. so you better move. Now!"