3

"You were to hard on that intern." Jihyo said while she was assisting Dahyun on the procedure.

"I know. But the patient is coding and I can't afford to have my first death this month. And you know for a fact that I don't like working with stupid people."

"She is the top of her class, you should have given her the benefit of the doubt. It's her first day on the program." Jihyo defended.

"Come on Ji.. Are you siding with your interns now?" Dahyun asked, without looking at the latter and kept her sight from the open chest of the patient.

"I'm just saying you have to apologize to that intern." Jihyo said.

"Fine, I will later" Dahyun retreats.

>>>>>>>

Momo and Chaeyoung were already in the cafeteria with Lisa.

"I feel like I wanna be an ortho! Dr. Im Nayeon is a total rock star in that O.R!" LIisa excitedly said.

Then Jennie came. "Good for you. She slammed her tray on the table. "That Dr. Park made me work with asses for a whole 3 hours!"

"Ewww!" Momo commented.

"Gross!" Chaeyoung added.

"Don't make me think about it!" Jennie complained. And took one of her fries.

"Uh, Jen? Have you washed your hands?" Lisa asked.

"Of course I did! God! How can you be so... Ugh!!" Jennie complained.

"At least no doctor hates you!" Sana walked to them and slammed her tray on the table. 

"Dr. Kim hates me and I feel like I'm gonna be hiding from her starting today! I'm so screwed guys!"

"She doesn't hate you." A voice from behind spoke. All of them looked and saw a pixie haired doctor smile. "Hi I'm Doctor Yoo Jeongyeon, head of the peds surgery. Dr. Kim Dahyun is one of the best surgeons here. Some are afraid of her coz when it's work, it's work. She is also one of the dorkiest people you will ever meet in this hospital. Give her time and give yourself a time. When she gives you order, just follow it, and remember, this too shall pass. I'm going now." Jeongyeon walks away.

"That was nice!" Chaeyoung commented. Then Momo saw someone walking behind the direction of Chaeyoung and her mouth opened.

"Oh my God! Who are they!"

"Oh, that is Dr. Chou Tzuyu the head of the Plastic surgery and those two were Dr. Irene Bae and Dr. Kim Jisoo also from the plastics." Lisa said.

"They all look like goddesses! And Oh so hot!" Jennie said and bites her lips as she looks at Dr. Kim.

The five of them were just looking at the three good looking doctors when suddenly the most dreaded person Sana was afraid of greeted them. The three doctors stopped walking and greeted her.

"Oh my god! Hide me please, I still wanna live." Sana covered her face with her hair.

>>>>>>>>>

"Hey!" Dahyun greeted the three.

"Hey! So we've heard!" Tzuyu said.

"Whatever!" Dahyun rolled her eyes at Tzuyu and hugged Jisoo.

"Hi there, baby.." Jisoo said.

"How's your operation?" Dahyun asked.

"It's good. But you need some apologizing to do." Jisoo said.

"I know." Dahyun lowered her head.