19

The drive was silent and Sana was just looking at the window.

Dahyun cleared her throat. "I heard you did great with Mina today."

"Yeah, she was awesome too." Sana stated.

"Have you already planned what you will be specializing on?"Dahyun asked still focused on driving.

Sana shook her head. "No, too early to think about that."

"Well, you're right. Momo was also good. I had her operate on the patient today." Dahyun said.

"Cool."

"Well, here we are." Dahyun parked the car in front of Sana's house.

There were silent for a bit.

"Would you like to come in first and get some coffee?" Sana offered.
Dahyun looked at her. "Sure."

They both got out of the car and went inside.

"Sorry for the mess, I haven't called the cleaning lady so." Sana picked up all the scattered clothes from the couch. Dahyun saw a red lacey bra and picked it up. "You forgot this." She showed it to Sana.

Sana felt her blood rushed to her face as she turned red. She quickly snatched it from Dahyun's hand and hid it behind her. 

"Sorry," She smiled slightly trying to hide the humiliation.

"It's fine. My flat is worst." Dahyun smiled.

Sana smiled too then there was a moment of silence as they stare at each other.

"Coffee! Yeah! Wait here!" Sana said. She went to the kitchen and closed her eyes. "She is your attending Sana, stop thinking about anything! You are still an intern and you can't sleep with her!" She told herself. Thoughts stopped her when she heard Dahyun's voice called out her name.

"Sana?" Dahyun walked closer to her while making coffee.

Dahyun didn't know what she was actually thinking right now, but one thing is for sure, she want to have Sana in her arms right now. She stood behind Sana making her smell the latters scent. It was intoxicating.

Sana held a tight grip on the mug. Her heart starts to race and her breathing gets heavy as she felt Dahyun's breath against her nape. She closed her eyes feeling the warm breath. Her heart pounded more when she felt Dahyuns hand on her waist.

Dahyun closed her eyes and the tip of her nose touched Sana's skin. "Would I be a horrible person if I say I want you right now?" she whispered.

Sana pulled and faced Dahyun. "No." she answered and pulled the collar of her leather jacket and crashed her lips against the latters. 

In just a few seconds they are in Sana's bed room. Dahyun gently laid Sana on the bed. But she pulled back. "There is one thing you need to know." she uttered.

"What?"

"I have a..."

"I know. and I wanna try it." Sana stated.

"Okay." Dahyun undressed Sana then herself making her 8 inch shaft bounce as she took off her boxer.

Sana looked at it with awe. "Will that fit inside me?" Sana asked while biting her lip.

"There is only one way we'll know baby." Dahyun kissed Sana's lips and touched her everywhere.Sana moans by the sensation she was feeling right now.

"You on pills?" Dahyun asked.

"No." Sana answered between their kisses.

"What? Why wouldn't you be on pills?"

"I only do it with women." Sana stated.

"I see, I'll just paint you white then."

Dahyun entered Sana's entrance slowly till she adjusted on her size.

Sana arched her neck back. "Oh, God, so big!" Sana moaned.

Dahyun slowly pulled and pushed herself till she fastened her phase.

After sometime, Sana came and so as Dahyun. They are both breathing heavily and struggled to catch their own breaths.