6

Lisa yawned as she laid her back from the metal bench in their lounge.

Jennie was sitting on the floor leaning her back on the lockers and was so disgusted of herself because she has been checking anuses the whole shift.

Chaeyoung came in. "God, you guys look horrible!"

"Don't ask me!" Lisa said and looked at Jennie and the latter gave them an evil glare. Chaeng and Lisa both laughed.

"You guys are evil!" Jennie retorted.

"What's up people!" Momo shouted as she entered the lounge making the three look up. "Smell me, I smell like a burning flesh!" she leaned near Chaeyoung that made Chaeng disgusted.

"Eww gross! You smell horrible!" Chaeyoung pushed her slightly and complained.

"This my friend, is the smell of the plastics!" Momo bragged with arms wide open. "Which means, I got a lot of action than you guys ever did!" She added.

"Well, you are not the one who got in to action tonight my friend." Sana entered the lounge. "I smell like an open chest!" she bragged.

"God, I wish I can smell like that! All I ever did today was to work on anuses!" Jennie complained.

"Well, today wasn't our lucky day. Tomorrow, is another day!" Chaeyoung claims.

"Hell yeah!" Jennie agreed. "Who's up for drinks!" She asked.

"I am, as long as you don't smell like an ass!" Lisa said.

"Screw you!" Jennie threw a towel on Lisa's face and all of them laughed.

"Well, you guys go ahead. I should be here early tomorrow, I don't wanna disappoint Dr. Kim again."

"Are you being whipped for Dr. Kim?" Jennie asked.

"No! I just don't want her to hate me again!" Sana defended.

"Okay, if you say so" Jennie retreats.

>>>>>>>>>>

Sana just got out from the hospital building, when Dahyun came out as well.

"Hey!" Dahyun greeted.

"Oh hi, Dr. Kim!" Sana greeted back.

"Nah.... We're out of the hospital, you can call me Dahyun" Dahyun stated.

"Okay. Dahyun." Sana smiled.

"Where are your friends?" Dahyun asked.

"Well, they went for some drinks and I didn't want to go so.."

"I see. Do you need a ride? I can give you one if you want." Dahyun offered.

"No, I'll just take a cab." Sana declined.

"It's already 11:30, cabs are hard to find. Come on, let me give you a ride home." Dahyun insisted.

Sana still didn't answer.

"Come on, I've been working in this hospital for 7 years, so I know when taxis are available. Besides, I don't bite." Dahyun insisted and flashed a smile making Sana weak.

Sana sighed. "Okay."

Dahyun smiled. "This way."

Dahyun led Sana to the parking lot and showed her Black V4 Ducati.

Sana's eyes grew seeing the motorcycle.

"I'm not riding that." Sana said.

"Why? Are you afraid?" Dahyun asked.

Sana didn't answer.

"Come on, I won't let you fall." Dahyun offered her hand to Sana. "Just trust me" She flashed another very charming smile. Making Sana felt weak and yes, whipped for the latter.

She took Dahyun's hand and climbed the Ducati.

"Here, wear this" Dahyun gave her helmet to Sana.

Sana wore the helmet.

"Ready?" Dahyun asked Sana.

"Yes." Sana answered.

Dahyun rev her engine. "Hold on to my waist." Dahyun placed Sana's hand on her side. Then started to drive.

As the two drove away, Jisoo and Jihyo got out of the exit.

"Your sister is really a player! She is targeting my intern!" Jihyo complained to Jisoo.

"Not our fault we have good genes." Jisoo said as she flirt with Jihyo and leaned towards her.

"Stop it Dr. Kim Jisoo! You still have explaining to do!" Jihyo ranted and walked to the car and seated on the shot gun.

"What? What did I do this time?"