53

Dahyun stood up from the bed. Nancy looked at her as she get dressed.

"Why don't you stay the night?" Nancy suggested.

"You know I can't, Sana is waiting for me."

"Come on, for old time sake." Nancy insisted and she sat up.

"Nancy, you know I can't. We only did this for Hyunnah." Dahyun raised but stopped when she saw Nancy's face frown. She walked to her and sat beside Nancy.

"Nancy, look, I'm sorry. But you know from the very start why we did this. And what we had before has ended."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. Just leave me alone." Nancy said.

Dahyun could not think of anything else to say with what Nancy uttered. She clenched her jaw and stood up and left. Nancy was left crying.

>>>>>>>>

The day has ended Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Mina were at the bar. "What happen to your patient?" Nayeon asked Mina. "well, it appears that the son has mental illness. So now we took him to the psych." Mina said.

"What about his mom?" she added as she drank from her beer.

"The mom is so worried. However, mrs. Han is still in the icu." Tzuyu stated.

"How about you, is Sana's mom okay?" Mina asked Nayeon.

Nayeon took a bite from her pizza slice. "Yeah, she's okay. Just a few fractures, so she'll be fine. I have talked to Sana and she was fine with it." She said. "I think that psych will need to get a consult from you as well." Nayeon added.

"Yeah, it's just so hard to be in Sana's shoes right now." Mina uttered as she took a fry from their plate. Then, they looked at Jeongyeon who was just looking at her beer bottle.

"What happen to you Jeong?" Mina asked.

"I'm just worried about Dahyun. She has not called yet."

"She will call soon. Who know's she is making sure that she gets the bulls eye!" Tzuyu joked.

"You... aish!" Jeongyeon was displeased with what her friend said. Then Jihyo, Jisoo and Irene came.

"God! what a stressful day!" Jihyo complained.

"Jeong? Has Dahyun texted you yet?" Jisoo asked.

"No, I'm also waiting for it." Jeongyeon said.

>>>>>>>>

Sana is using her phone while waiting for her friends.

"Sana?" Dahyun called her. Sana turned her head and saw her. Dahyun walked towards her. Sana thought twice if she would hug her.

"Well? So, how was it?" Sana asked.

"Is that a question?" Dahyun backed.

"Yes, I mean,"

"I was thinking about you the whole time." Dahyun said.

"For how many minutes?" Sana asked,

"The whole time." Dahyun answered.

Sana smiled. She hugged and kissed her.

"Wanna go see Hyunnah?" Dahyun asked.

"Sure!"They walked hand in hand as they went to Hyunnah's room.