40

"Dahyun?"

"N-Nancy?"

Nancy walked towards them.

"What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked.

Nancy did not answer Dahyun's question and looked at Sana.

"Hi, I'm Nancy." She extended her hand to Sana and the latter took her hand to shake it.

"Hi, I'm Sana"

"You must be the girlfriend." Nancy asked.

"Yes." Sana answered.

Nancy smiled. "And I am the other mother of Dahyun's daughter."

Dahyun pulled Nancy's arm.

"Nancy stop!" .

"Oh, so you didn't know? Sorry you had to know this way. But yeah, she has a daughter." Nancy snapped.

"Nancy I said stop!" Dahyun said again.

"I get it." Sana looked at Dahyun. Her tears fell on her cheeks. "I guess, I have to go." Sana left.

"Sana wait!" Dahyun followed her.

Dahyun ran after her and grabbed her arm.

"Sana let me explain!" Dahyun plead.

"What is there to explain? You hid it from me! Dahyun!" Sana said and pulled her arm back.

"I was gonna tell you! I'm just looking for the perfect time. Please believe me Sana." Dahyun countered. "Dahyun, I have to go!"

"So what now, you will not accept me anymore now that I have a kid?" Dahyun raised.

"That is not the point here Dahyun! The fact that you hid it from me makes me think you don't trust me enough to learn more things about you! You hid your own flesh and blood! I can accept the fact that you have a daughter! But what hurts me is why you hid it from me! And the fact that you hid it from me, what else can you hide? What are the things you can hide from me?"

Dahyun couldn't say a word. She knows that Sana was right.

"I have to go. I just need to breathe." Sana turned her back on her.

Dahyun was about to go after her but Jisoo stopped her.

"She's right. Give her space." Jisoo said.