52

"This is hard. I don't know how Sana could handle this." Chaeyoung said as she leans on the swivel chair beside Mina and Nayeon.

"I know right, she is already struggling with Dahyun's situation and now, look at this?"

Nayeon stated. Mina leaned closer to the monitor. "Why the hell is this happening?"

She pushed her hair back and leaned back on the back of the chair.

"We have to tell her" Chaeyoung said.

"I know." Mina looked at her. "I know she deserves to know, but it pains me to tell her."

>>>>>>>

Mina, Chaeyoung and Mina spoke with Sana to tell her the findings of her mother.

"Your mom's situation is getting severe. We still need treatment of course, but, she will have to be in the facility for the rest of her life." Mina stated.Sana started crying.

"God, why is this happening? How will I get over this? With my mom and Dahyun's...." She stopped at her mid-sentence.

"God I totally forgot."

>>>>>>>

Dahyun kept her thrust as she meets her climax. Nancy was holding on a tight grip on her hips, pressing her deeply.

"I'm almost there baby." Dahyun said.

"Fill me love!" Nancy countered.

With deep and fast thrust, they both came at the same time.

>>>>>>>

Momo and Tzuyu were in the on-call room, cuddling, naked under the sheets. Tzuyu was about to kiss Momo but she pulled away. "Hey." Tzuyu pouted.

"Do not hey me! Don't you think I saw how you flirted with that nurse?" Momo raised.

"Babe, I wasn't flirting!" Tzuyu defended.

"Oh yes you did!" Momo raised. "I even saw how that nurse look at you!" She added.

"Hey, hey, listen to me." Tzuyu shifted her position and cupped Momo's face. "They can look all they want, but only you can have me. You have me, all of me. My heart, and these eyes will only look at you and will only look for you always." Tzuyu looked at Momo's eyes deeply making Momo smile.

"You really know how to get me you prick!" Momo pinched Tzuyu's cheeks.

"Well, what can I do, I just have the most beautiful eyes in this entire hospital." Tzuyu said.

"Aish! You are so full of yourself!" Momo said and stood up and took her scrubs and dressed herself.

"Hey! Come back here." Tzuyu pouted.

"No! I still have surgery and you can spread your charms outside this on-call room!"

"But,..." Just before Tzuyu could say another word, Momo left the room.

"Aish, so, this is what it's like to have a jealous girlfriend?" Tzuyu said to herself and decided to get up.

>>>>>>>

"85 y/o female, Han Jeon seo. Second degree burn." The paramedic announced. Sana and Tzuyu went to the patient.

"Please, save my son! He didn't mean it. He didn't mean to burn the house." The old lady said.

Tzuyu and Sana looked at each other. Then another ambulance came in.

"35 y/o male, Han hyu jung, 1st degree burn, mental state, not stable." The paramedic announced.

Mina and Chaeyoung went to the patient. "We got him!" Mina said. They dragged their patients to the trauma treatment room.