7

Momo, Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa reached the bar. Everyone seemed familiar since most of them were working at the hospital.

"What are you guys having?" Chaeyoung asked her friends.

"Beer" Lisa and Momo answered in unison.

They looked at Jennie.

"I'm having margarita."

"Okay." Chaeyoung answered then she called the waiter.

"We'll get three beers and a margarita for our poop smelling friend right here!"

"Oh fuck you Son Chaeyoung!" Jennie raised

They all laughed.

Then the bell above the door chimed and they look at the direction. Mina, Tzuyu Nayeon and Jeongyeon entered the place.

"Yow Martin!" Jeongyeon called the owner of the pub.

Tzuyu saw Momo. She walked towards them "Hi! The place is kinda full, mind if we share table?"

"Sure!" Momo answered and gestured the others to scoot to give them space.

Mina sat beside Chaeyoung. "Hey!"

"Hi, Dr, Myoi" Chaeyoung greeted.

"Just Mina, we are not in the hospital and I'm not your attending." she showed her gummy smile.

"Okay, Mina" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Umm, where's is Doctor Kim?" Jennie asked.

"Dr. Kim who? The older or the younger?" Nayeon asked.

"I think she is referring to the older" Tzuyu said.

"Oh, the one from the plastics?" Mina said. "Well she went home with her girlfriend" She added.

"She has a girlfriend?" Jennie asked.

"Yep, and it's none other than Dr. Park Jihyo, the Chief Resident." Nayeon stated.

"Why? Do you like her?" Mina asked.

"Well.." Jennie was quite caught off guard.

"Well, you better keep your hands together especially when Jihyo is around. You don't wanna mess with her." Mina stated.

Tzuyu looked at Momo who was holding the bandaid on her head.

"Are you okay?"

Momo looked at her. "Yea, just a bit itchy. I'm not used to these bandaids." She smiled.

"You can call me anytime it hurts." Tzuyu offered.

Momo felt shy as the other doctor gives her that kind of attention. She knew that the other doctors were watching them. And so she wasn't wrong. Mina, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were watching them and Nayeon was smiling.

Tzuyu saw them and refrained from talking to Momo.

>>>>>>>

While Dahyun and Sana are on their way, Sana still can't avoid being scared of riding motor cycles. Sana scoot closer to Dahyun and wrapped her hands on the latters waist and hugged her. Sana smelled Dahyun's perfume. It smelled so nice. Her body felt so warm and she felt safe while her body is against hers. She couldn't imagine her happiness right now. She is hugging Kim Dahyun. And it felt so nice.

"Which one is your house?" Dahyun asked.

Sana removed her hands on Dahyun's waist and lifted her head. "The one with a blue fence." She answered.

"Well, here we are." Dahyun slowed down and stopped her Ducati.

Dahyun held Sana's hand as she goes down the motor cycle. Sana removed the helmet and gave it to Dahyun.

"Thanks for the ride." She said.

"No problem. Thanks for trusting me." Dahyun said.

"Well, it's scary but I liked it" Sana confirms.

"Then let me give you a ride anytime you want" Dahyun offers.

"Let fate give chances then. Good night Dahyun"

"Good night Sana." Dahyun responded.

"See you tomorrow" Sana said

"See yah." Dahyun answered then drove away.

Sana smiled and went inside her apartment.