Chapter One

[A/N: I will post one chapter a day, maybe more, if I have time or motive. Follow to keep updated and check out my other stories <3]

~Nobody's P.O.V~
Derek Hale hesitantly stood in line at the front desk. Who knows how long he will have to wait to get there, their's tones of new students this year, all fresh out of high school. Derek clenched his jaw knowing this year will be hell. He hardly has control over his shifts and now he has to share a dorm with some stranger. Derek had his fingers crossed for a quiet roommate, not a hyper one because he knows he will not control his wolf and probably kill them. He already killed the two roommates he had in his last college almost three years ago. He vowed to never go to one again but here he is because his stupid remaining family 'said so'.

Almost an hour wait later he got to the front desk. There was a lady there, she was slim but had a lot of muscle, she was around 5ft8 (160cm) which is tall for a woman but tiny compared to Derek's strong muscular build of 6ft1 and a half(187cm). She had long black hair and medium-toned brown skin. She looked up at Derek and a faint sight of blush crept across her face.

"Hi," Derek said smoothly, smelling her attraction pleased him but the sad thing is, she is not his type. In fact no woman in the world fits his type.

"H-Hi, umm? How can I h-help?" She stuttered, struggling for words. I mean who wouldn't struggle with words around him?

"I have my schedule secured, I'm just after my dorm keys," he smiled making eye contact with her.

"I- Uh... Name?" She asked not removing her gaze from him.

"Derek. Derek Hale," his smile stayed fixed as he watched hers fall slightly, has she heard of him?

"Right, yeah. Here you go. You're in dorm block C, you're roommate goes by the nickname Stiles as nobody can say his real name..."

"Thank you," he replied, turning on his heal and headed back to his car for his luggage.

He got in his car and drove into the block C parking lot before getting out and dragging his luggage to his new dorm. He was taken aback at the sight of the room. It looked more like a large apartment compared to a dorm, it had a large kitchen... Hold up- Why the fuck is there flour, covering like every corner of the kitchen?- I'll ask later? Back to the place it had a spacious living area and a long hall leading to two bedrooms. He shoved everything into the corner of the empty bedroom and listened out to see if this Stiles kid is here. Derek huffed and walked out his room following the faint rapid heartbeat to the bedroom next to him. He knocked once on the door and it was opened straight away.

A semi tall man stumbled out, he was around 5ft8 (178cm) and he was covered in paint. His skin was pale and dotted with moles, he had honey brown eyes and messy brown hair. Derek couldn't help but stare, his roommate was... He looked away for a quick second to fix his thoughts, he looked back at the boy in front of him. Stiles smiled widely.

"Hey, you must be my new roomie." His smile grew wider, his lips parted a bit and Derek wondered what it would be like to ki- Kill him. What it would be like to kill him... Yeah, he could smell his ADHD rolling off of him in huge balls. He's not going to be able to control his shift.

"I- Uh, yeah... I just wanted to see if we could have a chat to, you know, get to know each other?"

"Yeah, sure let me put my paint stuff away and I'll meet you on the couch." He called running back to his room.

[A/N: The first few chapters will be short because I'm not exactly sure what this story is meant to be about.]