Chapter Six

[A/N: This event takes place a night after his call with Cora. Follow to keep updated and check out my other stories <3]

~Derek P.O.V~
I want to confront him about what he is and what his friends are but I don't know how. This is going to be one long ass day. "Stiles?" I called from the living room, he was working on his project in his room. I heard a crash, a whine, and then seen him burst out his door. "What did you fall over this time?" I snorted and he just frowned at me. He walked over into the living room and sat next to me.

"Whatcha need?" He said pouting, he looks adorable when he pouts. I just wanna kiss hi- A tree. I want to kiss a tree. Like how are trees so, you know?

"Uh- I don't know how to put this..."

"Hmm?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Do you know?" I asked.

"Do I know?" He repeated.

"About... The supernatural world?" May as well just get to the point, right? His face dropped into all seriousness and he eyed me weirdly.

"Why'd you ask?" He asked, worry and anger plastered on his expression.

"Just curious, I guess." I shrugged.

"Well- Uh, yeah. I guess... I believe in them, so I did quite a lot of research on them, if that's what you meant."

"Yeah, I did the same. But it's all just nonsense, right?" I asked, if he did believe he should disagree.

"Mhmm, just a bunch of fairy tale crap we were told when we was younger." His heart beat was steady and his body never tensed once, maybe he doesn't know about us.

"Exactly what I told my sister when she asked." Sorry for dumping you in this Cor.

"Uh huh." He nodded, "I'm going to continue my project," he practically ran into his room, falling almost twice along the way. He slammed the door shut and I heard him breathe out deeply. Weird. I walked to my room and messaged Cora.

To Cc:
He said he used to believe in the supernatural when younger but not anymore.

She replied almost instantly as I sat on my bed.

From Cc:
It cud b a li.

To Cc:
His heartbeat was steady and his muscles never tensed up once.

From Cc:
Ur a dum ass yk tat rigt????

To Cc:
What's that meant to mean? Bitch face.

From Cc:
H's n emisarsy twat. He wud no hw 2 kepe hs hart stedy wen lyig, he hs apck of wat? TWNTY FUCKING WOLES???

To Cc:
Right.

I felt stupid now, even my younger sister knew more the this shit then me.

From Cc:
Jst confnt hm.

To Cc:
I'll try again, another day.

I put my phone down in a strop, how could I be so stupid.

~Stiles P.O.V~
I ran into my room and locked the door. Shit. He knows about the supernatural world. Not good. Is he a hunter? Or is he a wolf or another creature himself. Shit. Shit. Shit. I picked up my phone and googled the wolfsbane we used to mask our scents. I needed to know if it blocked other peoples scents as well, because the wolfs in the pack should've been able to sense he was apart of the supernatural world, right? I calmed down instantly when I found my answer. Yes, it blocks all scents from the people wearing it as well as those who are not. Shit. That means he could be a threat to the pack. What do I do? I need help. I pulled out my phone and messaged Argent.

To Chris:
Hey, I need help. ASAP.

He replied the second it was sent.

From Chris:
What's wrong kiddo?

To Chris:
My roommate asked me if I knew or believed in the supernatural world.

From Chris:
You think he might be a hunter?

To Chris:
Maybe. Or he could be something himself, yk?

From Chris:
Shouldn't the pups pick up his scent?

To Chris:
They're wearing the wolfsbane I gave them, they can't smell shit.

From Chris:
Does he act weird?

To Chris:
No, I don't think so. He acts normal.

From Chris:
See if he does somethings animally.

To Chris:
Is that even a word?

From Chris:
Idk, but it makes sense.

To Chris:
What do you mean by it anyways?

From Chris:
See if he sniffs the air randomly or curls up in certain parts of the dorm.

To Chris:
K. Thx.

From Chris:
Np, kiddo.

I guess, I'm picking up in my fathers detective footsteps after all, I shrugged to myself.

[A/N: Yes it's short, kill me for it.]