Chapter Eight

[A/N: How are you all doing? Are you enjoying the book so far? Do I have to change a few parts, or is it okay? Follow to keep updated and check out my other stories <3]

~Derek P.O.V~
I was chilling on the sofa chilling out when Stiles burst through the front door, panting. I bit back a laugh at his state and he walked over to me and sat down pouting, again.

"What's up with you?" I asked, unable to control my laughter.

"Friends." He grumbled.

"Okay then," I shook my head still laughing. Then that question I was meaning to ask popped into my head. I need to know if he knows, before mine and my wolfs love for him gets too overwhelming, "we need to talk," I said in my serious tone. He looked up at me and gave me the famous 'Hale brow'.

"About what?," he asked stunned at my sudden change in mood and tone.

"About what you know..."

"Know about what?" His body tensed the slightest bit and I sighed.

"I know you know about the supernatural world, I just want to know what you know about it." I couldn't care less if it was fast or not, I needed to know.

"Okay fine. If you answer my question first," his body relaxed into the sofa and we kept our eye contact.

"Sure."

"What are you?" He asked, he wasn't angry or grossed out, just curious. I shone my eyes and him and his grew wider, "werewolf?" He wondered out loud and I nodded, "do you have a pack then?" He asked.

"I- No... You know how my family died in the fire, my mom was the alpha of the pack, now me, my sisters and uncle are omegas."

"Do you need a pack?" He asked, what was he asking?

"Yeah... Kinda, but I can't find one."

"Join mine then, well it's not my pack, it's my best friends, he's a true alpha and I'm the emissary." His best friend is a true alpha?! That's so fucking rare, my mom was one as well.

"A-Are you sure?" I stuttered.

"Mhmm, your family can join as well..." He smiled sympathetically.

"I- Thanks."

"It's a good time for you to meet everyone as well, we are having pack night tonight and they are all coming here."

"Oh... Cool? How many members in your pack? A normal one has around seven." I said, curiously. He laughed loudly and looked away from me.

"There's around twenty pups coming tonight and the adults are staying at home."

"OVER TWENTY PUPS?!"

"Well, yes but no."

"Huh," this kid speaks riddles.

"Not all of them are werewolves." He said matter of factly and I sat there too stunned to speak, not all of them are wolves what the frick frack diddly dack is that meant to mean?

"What-"

"There's a banshee, a coyote, a chimera wolf coyote, a kanima wolf, a chameleon, humans, hunters, huntresses, a hellhound, we made allies with the alpha pack, and there's also a thunder kitsune." He shrugged.

"What the f-"

"Fuck, right? That's what I thought."

"Who turned them all?!" I asked, some mother fucker has real magic saliva, "and wait did you say hunters?!" I felt myself begin to panic.

"Yes hunters, well ex-hunters. They get secret information from other hunters, and they killed the sister and grandad to keep our pack safe."

"What's their last names..."