Chapter Three

[A/N: This chapter is going to be Stiles P.O.V of chapter one. Tell me your opinions on the book so far so I know if I have to edit it or change the story a bit to make more sense. Follow to keep updated and check out my other stories <3]

~Stiles P.O.V~
I got a message early in the morning telling me I'm having a new roommate. They didn't give me a name, just a gender and age. He's two years older then me and studies one course. I feel bad for whoever he is, they're going to have to put up with me or move out like the last uh- Few? I snorted internally, damn I am a loner. Wait can I be classed as a loner if I'm the pack mom and closest friend to around twenty pups? Who knows?

"MOM!" Isaac screamed from my dorm kitchen, god what now? I stalked out my room and seen Isaac covered head to toe in flour and Jackson standing behind him laughing guiltily.

"Really boys?" I sighed walking over to them. I dusted Isaac's blonde curls and gave up as the flour decided not to come out, "what was the need?"

"He said fags can't cook" Jackson whined.

"Really Isaac? You're a fag too and so am I. And I'm pretty sure the last time I checked, I'm the one who cooks for you shits." I held in a laugh and Isaac pouted.

"Seeing as nobody is going to get cussed out, can I have a shower?" Isaac asked.

"Sure, there's spare clothes in my top draw," I pointed to my room and Isaac practically ran there.

"I'm going to go, Ethan finishes his classes soon," Jackson beamed heading towards the door, "bye mama."

"Bye Jacks," I replied as he shut the front door behind him. I chuckled lightly to myself. Why did I drag Scott to the woods that night to find a loose wolf, I don't know. Now look what I'm stuck dealing with. I walked back to my room to continue my project. I was half way done when Isaac came from the bathroom fully dressed. He came over and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Scotty messaged saying he wants to take me somewhere, I'll message in a bit, bye mumma" he waved goodbye before heading out. Finally peace and quiet... Oooorr not.

I heard keys in the front door, new roomies here I take it. I decided not to bombard the poor guy and just wait till he see's me. Wait shit. There's still flour ever where in the kitchen. How do I explain that? God knows, I shrugged off the thought and decided I'll sort it when the time comes. A few minutes later I heard a faint knock on my bedroom door and stumbled to get it. The person on the other side was not what I had expected. He. Was. Hot. As. Fuck. He was tall at least 6ft1 and he had deep green-blue eyes, a sharp jawline, plump lips, messy but neat black hair, he was slightly tanned, he had a shaved beard and he was just pure muscle. This man contained inhuman beauty, Greek god like. I noticed I was staring and a smile spread across my face when he looked away flustered.

"Hey, you must be my new roomie." I managed to keep my voice and heart beat steady, something I learnt from living with a bunch of new adults with the minds of toddler minded wolfs.

"I- Uh, yeah... I'm Derek and uh- I just wanted to see if we could have a chat to, you know, get to know each other?" He said, his voice was deep but not really deep, it was dreamy and just perfect like him. God he's so hdjdhjsdhdf. My brain is broken.

"Yeah, sure let me put my paint stuff away and I'll meet you on the couch." I called over to Derek 'sex on legs' something, I'll ask him for his last name, whilst running back to my room.