Chapter Four

[A/N: Waffling is a specialty of mine, what about you? Follow to keep update and check out my other stories <3]

~Stiles P.O.V~
It's currently day two of having a new roommate. I don't think I've scared him off yet, so lets see if I can keep it that way. We had a short conversation on our college courses and why we've chosen them and we exchanged numbers. Oh. My. God. I have Derek freaking Hale's number on my phone. Okay, okay, don't freak out Stiles. Play it cool, he gave it to you because you are new roommates nothing more. I exhaled a long breathe I didn't even notice I was holding. Then my phone buzzed, a message from Derek. I made a little Pterodactyl screech before opening it up.

From Roomie:
Uh, Stiles?...

To Roomie:
Wassup?

I focused on my spelling the best I could, first impressions and what not, not like it matters at all.

From Roomie:
I dropped the lasagne on the floor-

To Roomie:
I didn't even know u were cooking.

From Roomie:
Well yeah, anyways, I don't know where the cleaning products are.

I heard a thud and a whine come from the kitchen and I started laughing.

To Roomie:
Did you just fall over?

From Roomie:
No?

To Roomie:
Then what was the thud?

From Roomie:
I was pushed by a ghost.

To Roomie:
Sure, sure. Leave the mess, I'll clean it.

I replied getting off my bed.

From Roomie:
No, I've got it. Where are the cleaning products?

To Roomie:
I said I'll clean it, now go clean yourself up I know full well you are probably covered in the lasagne you totally did not fall on.

From Roomie:
Fine, thanks.

I stepped out my room putting my phone in my back pocket, then walked into the kitchen closing my bedroom door behind me. As I had predicted, Derek was covered in lasagne. I couldn't help but snort at the sight and he glared at me.

"Don't," he muttered heading to his room, he closed his door behind him and I heard the shower running not long after.

I had just cleaned the kitchen from the mess the pups made yesterday and now I'm cleaning up the mess roomie made. It didn't take long to finish cleaning all the lasagne from the side and floor, but it was long enough for Derek to come out of the shower and in new clothes. He was wearing light grey joggers and a grey vest top, which made his muscles pop. I managed to keep my heart beat steady, so the blood wouldn't rush to my face.

"Thanks..." He sighed helping me to my feet.

"No problemo, I do it all the time for the pups," I accidently let the last word slip and I tensed up as he gave me a questioning look.

"Pups?" He asked.

"Uh- Yeah, my friends act like puppies, constantly play fighting, making a mess and giving me puppy looks to get their own way, you know?" I rushed out, I'm getting better at lying now, it comes almost as natural as my sarcasm.

"Hmm," was all he said in reply, he went to the freezer to pull out more food but I smacked his hand, he raised his eyebrows at me. I put my hands on my hips and gave him my mothers stare.

"No you don't, I'm not cleaning any more mess, and I'm not cooking." I said sternly, he tilted his head to the side, he looks so adorable like that.

"What do we eat then?" He blinked putting the food back and closing the freezer door.

"Takeout." I said proudly, jumping towards the sofa and plopping myself on it.

"'Kay," he replied sitting on the sofa next to me.

"You put on a film whilst I order," I ordered and he nodded, "what do you want to eat?"

"Pizza, please?" He asked, not looking at me but focusing entirely on the movie collection I have, "you have a lot of films," he looked fascinated.

"Yeah, every Saturday me and my friends watch a film and eat takeout and we've done that for the past five years, I just kept the movies." I said ordering the food, I put in a large pizza, normal fries, curly fries and a few other bits and bobs.

"So I take it you and all your friends are close?" He said putting in Deadpool.

"Very," I replied with a smile, thinking of the pack made me feel warm and safe. He got onto the sofa next to me and began watching the film. Half an hour later there was a knock on the door. "Food," I yelled, jumping from the couch and running to the door, I payed the guy and practically snatched the food from him. Derek looked at me with an amused look on his face as I set the food down in front of us.

"What did you order for yourself? You seem very excited." He chuckled lightly, at the toddler expression printed on my face. I reached into the bag and pulled out my bag of curly fries and stuffed my face with them.

"Murmy fmies," I slurred over them happily, this time he full on belly laughed, "hmey! Im's mom fummy, them arm amaming." I sniffed and he shook his head smiling, before picking up a slice of pizza. We spent the rest of the night talking and not paying attention to the film, I could get used to this...

[A/N: Sorry if you think the chapters are too short, I'll try make them as long as I can<3]