016. THE MORNING AFTER

(Salina's Version)

(Salina's Version)

MY EYES ARE STILL SHUT closed as I feel around the bed. When I realize that Lewis isn't beside me, that's when I decide to open my eyes with the bright sunlight shining over me. I squint, blocking the warm light with my hand over my eyes. A yawn escapes from my mouth as I stretch my body.

When I get myself situated, I finally realize that I'm not in my own bed. Which means I'm not home. My phone buzzes, causing me to yelp. I grab it to look at the time, but instead get distracted with all of the missed calls and text messages I haven't replied to yet from the other night.

I widen my eyes when I read her messages. It's all about warning me about my parents. I have totally forgotten that I promised them I'd be coming back in a couple of hours. And a couple of hours turned into overnight and it resulted to me waking up in Lewis' bed with nothing, but a white blanket over me.

"Dammit." I slap my forehead, grimacing.

I quickly get up, heading straight to Lewis' bathroom to find something to cover myself up and go downstairs. Then my eyes catch a view of myself at the mirror. Some of my lip stick smeared off of my lips into my cheeks. I clean that off before making my way downstairs.

Instantly, I can smell a strong scent of bacon cooking in the kitchen and hear Lewis humming quietly to himself. This makes me jog faster down the stairs.

And that's when I see him in this new state. Acting like a normal adult. He's not just some famous racer who wins podiums around the world. He's also a typical human being. I grow a smile with this thought as I walk quietly towards him.

Wrapping my arms around his stomach, we make contact. He stops what he's doing instantly and spins around to give me a proper embrace.

"Good morning to my lovely lady." I feel a kiss on the top of my head. My face is buried in his warm chest.

I mumble a, "good morning."

"Cooked you a special breakfast of some bacon and your favorite—boiled eggs." He tells me the news as I look up, resting all of my body weight into him.

"I get the reference. Hampty Dumpty. This all smells so yummy." I lick my lips. Though, I can feel him roll his eyes at my comment about his nickname.

"You go on and keep laughing about that nickname you have for me, but it'll all stop once I start doing this." He pauses as I turn around. "Do what?" I ask him.

"This." He takes the collar of my sweater and pulls it towards him, going in for a deep kiss. I instantly kiss back, passionately and harshly. We go at a face pace, roaming our hands all over each other's bodies. Lewis moans, enjoying my taste and I huff, feeling breathless.

His hands trace down my hips and picks me up from the ground. I wrap my legs around him, digging my tongue deeper as he does the same. I can feel him walk us over to the counter, placing me on top. We continue to kiss until he starts to pull my underwear off slowly, growing tensions between us.