Chapter 3

As Error rolled across the floor, catching himself from further rolling by using his strings as Ink landed perfectly on his legs, he immediately got up and was visibly irritated and furious as he looked at both Ink and Dust.

Dust was still bewildered by Ink's carefree nature.

"WHAT THE HELL INK!" Error yelled as Ink raised his arms jokingly.

"Relax pal!" Ink replied as Dust continued to watch the sight.

"Should I have gone here alone?" Dust thought, contemplating as he walked toward the two.

"You better have a good reason to barge in at a time like this," Error spoke, sighing out of irritation.

"Wanna truce?" Ink spoke as he lent out his hand.

"...The audacity you have is fucking gigantic," Error responded in annoyance.

"Now hold your horses, me and Dust have a good reason to ask for one," Ink spoke, bowing as Error took a deep breath as held his hand on his face.

"Just say it already," Error spoke, losing his patience by the minute.

"The Hellscape, for whatever reason, is starting to leak into The Haven, and we speculate that there may be something or someone commanding its inhabitants, helping them get in here," Dust spoke, stepping up for Ink.

"And ya need my destructive power to kill this thing?" Error replied with both Ink and Dus nodding in agreement.

"...Hell no, you think I'd help some bastards who handed my ass to me not even a day ago?" Error spoke as he raised his right arm in disapproval.

"If I bring you 3 chocolate bars daily would you agree?" Ink proposed as Error's face lightened up as he looked at both Dust and Ink.

"...Son of a bitch, turns out you do know how to do your shit," Error spoke, smirking widely out of annoyance and wonder.

"Good!" Ink spoke as he held his hands on his hips.

"That's all it took? That might be useful info for later," Dust thought as he stared at Ink and then at Error.

"...But besides that, what do you want me to do?" Error spoke as he crossed his arms.

"Hm... You're able to access The Hellscape through a portal correct?" Ink asked as he pointed at Error.

"Obviously," Error remarked.

"Good! Now I want you to scout some stuff out and find some info regarding this entity, in the meantime, I've got to discuss something with a certain someone," Ink spoke.

"All by myself? Well, you better give me at least 2 more chocolate bars if you want me to put up with getting possessed by... some supernatural entity," Error spoke as he sighed.

"Sure, why not," Ink spoke as Dust remained silent.

"Alright then... If I somehow die then I'm gonna bitchslap you as a ghost as many times as I want," Error spoke as he opened up a red glitchy portal.