Chapter 10

As Dust stood up, he noticed another individual, specifically a Sans of the Omega Timeline walk up to him, they didn't see him approaching this location though, Dust assumed they teleported over here.

"Oh! What a coincidence!" Core Frisk spoke as their face lit up.

"Hm?" Both Dust and Dream spoke as they turned to Core Frisk and then the individual standing in front of them, Killer only continued snoring, for the first time in a while, peacefully taking a nap.

"You always find yourself walking out here, Zeph?" Core Frisk spoke in a welcoming tone.

"You could say that," The masked individual named Zeph spoke, scratching the back of their head as they too sat down, however, far away from the group.

"So, what did you come here for?" Dream asked as he stood up, with Dust continuing to watch as this scene unfolded.

"Hold on, something's not right, he doesn't look like a Sans... Is he a... Human?" Dust thought, simultaneously, Killer woke up too as the two then stared at each other, presumably sensing the same thing.

"And just what is the presence is this guy irradiating?" Dust thought as he could see a highly aggressive and strong aura form in his eyes.

"No... It's far different from that man... Most likely he's just very emotional or strong, It shouldn't be a problem," Dust spoke, sighing as they calmed down before sitting back down.

"Nothing?" Killer whispered.

"Yeah, thankfully," Dust replied as Killer went back to sleep.

"Ah, I just thought I could come by, The Plaza is really crowded today, and I dislike large crowds," Zeph responded.

"Well then, you're free to sit here with us for as long as you'd like! We're quite tired as well so, I guess the more the merrier?" Core Frisk spoke as they slightly shrugged, with Dream nodding as well.

"No thanks," Zeph responded.

"So... Zeph, was it?" Dust asked.

"Well... Who are you?"

"Are they newcomers or something?" Zeph asked as he pointed at Dust while looking at Core Frisk.

"No, Dust was here for quite a long time, I guess you two just didn't meet each other at all," Core Frisk replied.

"Well, I guess I have to go through the hassle of introducing myself," Zeph spoke as he stood up.

"As you already know, I'm Zeph, I'm a human from an AU just like you guys, and eh. That's all I suppose," Zeph spoke as he fell back down, landing on his back.

"He's even lazier than a Classic Sans," Dust thought as he stared at Zeph.

"Ah, wait a minute..." Zeph spoke as he lifted his upper body up.

"You, Dust, right?" Zeph spoke, pointing at the hooded skeleton, with Dust slowly nodding.

"It looks like you have 6 souls, and your partner over there... He has 2 souls, interesting," Zeph said.