Chapter 9

"Is it done?" Horror asked.

"Yeah, I think we beat it..." Dream replied as the six breathed profusely for the amount of effort they put in.

As they saw The Behemoth fall, they then noticed as it transformed into a strange red and black energy, one they have never seen before.

"Wait... Where's that going?" Ink spoke as they moved their head closer the red and black energy was absorbed back into the hand of this familiar being.

The second they saw this individual, they all felt a strange presence surround them as they instinctively held their weapons at the individual.

"I believe this is our first time meeting, yes?" Beelzebub asked in a polite tone.

"...Something's not right with this bastard..." Error spoke as his eyes widened in realization.

"Damn it!" Error spoke as he quickly tried to drive away using his Gaster Blaster however was stopped when Beelzebub teleported in front of him, floating in the air.

Error instinctively shot the Gaster Blaster at Beelzebub, however, they were able to dodge the attack with ease.

"Now that you know me I suppose I should start bringing in the real calamity," Beelzebub spoke as he made a thinking gesture, grinning before snapping his fingers.

Suddenly, nearly every infected in the multiverse bones snapped and cracked under the control of Beelzebub as they, under his command, ripped through their universal barriers and flew over to where Beelzebub was.

The six immediately felt a red glow behind them, turning around they were horrified to see a large red-eye-shaped portal behind them.

"Shit... This isn't good," Dust spoke as he searched his surroundings, noticing that the swarms of infected were already coming at a rapid pace for the portal.

In an attempt to delay them, Dream shot out multiple arrows however, it was futile.

Ink did the same, and yet it was meaningless.

"Guys! Get in the portal I think I have a plan!" Dust spoke as he used his Gaster Blaster to fly himself, Killer, and Horror into the portal.

"No promises," Error spoke as he, Ink, and Dream flew in as well...

Within the multiverse...

The six flew out of the portal, with Dust stopping and switching his gears as he made his Gaster Blaster face the portal.

"Now what the hell was your plan?!" Error asked from afar.

"Well I can't really guarantee that'll work but it's worth a shot," Dust spoke as he held his hands up in the air.

Suddenly, a large purple portal formed in front of the red-eye-shaped portal, Dust formed the portal to be larger than Beelzebub's portal, however, it was far more draining than Dust thought.

On the other side of the portal...

The infected flew through Beelzebub's portal aggressively however they were only sent back to The Hellscape as they continuously went into the portal multiple times like a mindless beast.