Chapter 4

As Error rammed through the universe and the castle without care, breaking through the layers of its reality and soon the walls of the castle itself, he landed on the marble floor he then looked up to see quite a large interior, it seemed almost infinite.

"What the hell is this place?" Error spoke as he looked in bewilderment at his surroundings.

As he wandered through the corridors, he searched up and down, left and right in search of anyone that could be there.

However, he soon realized he was walking upside down, it seems as though gravity doesn't exist in this place either.

Error searched through the infinite corridors.

Restless.

Full of determination...

But it wasn't long before Error found a room that seemed the most interesting to him.

"...A throne room?" Error looked in confusion as he entered its premises.

That was when he noticed the silhouette of an individual sitting on the throne in the center of it all.

Error quickly ran over to the individual, grabbing their shoulder as they forced them to make eye contact.

However just as they did so, the being suddenly disappeared, and in a split millisecond, the entire throne room turned upside down, with Error still somehow standing normally.

But something was different, he could not move at all, it felt like time had stopped for him completely on a much grander scale.

But at that moment he heard footsteps echo behind him, he couldn't turn around regardless of how hard he tried.

And so he could only wait for what was about to come.

A hand grabbed his shoulder and he then heard a whisper behind his head.

What he heard was inaudible, it was like a completely different language he had never heard of.

"It takes more bravery to kill someone than to save someone, don't you think?" Beelzebub whispered in normal language.

In Error's vision, suddenly everything in reality cracked as there was only a red void remaining, and he was all alone

But in reality, Beelzebub had completely possessed Error, his eyes now completely red, devoid of any colorful pupils that he once had.