Chapter 12

Before the fight occurred...

"No! I've told you already! I'm not helping you dipshits anymore unless it benefits me!" Error yelled as Ink held on to him.

"Come on! 100 Chocolates daily?!" Ink spoke back.

"...Do you think I'm a damn dog?!" Error yelled as he summoned a Gaster later, however, stopped as the two noticed a red-eye-shaped portal in the distance, upon realizing what it was, they took hold of their weapons.

Simultaneously, Dream had also appeared behind them.

"There you guys are!" Dream spoke, running over to the two, however quickly saw The Amalgamation that was coming out of the portal in front of them...

The Amalgamation quickly grew multiple tentacles in a bloody mess as they all charged towards the trio, with both Ink and Error slashing through the attacks as Dream used a Spare Broomie Ink gave him as a weapon to fend himself earlier.

"I don't have the necessary strength or speed to catch up to those two..." Dream thought as he looked as Error and Ink were trying their hardest to defeat this Multiversal Amalgamation.

"But I also can't just sit back and watch this unfold!"

"Can I really call myself a Guardian if I just sit on the sidelines?" Dream thought as he charged towards The Amalgamation along with Ink and Error...

"Something doesn't feel right," Dust spoke as he stood up.

"Heh? Where's this coming from?" Zeph asked as he too stood up, with Killer and Horror finally reaching where Dust was standing, and most of the hassle came from Horror.

"Hey, if you don't mind, are you able to come with me to... A very special occasion?" Dust asked Zeph.

"I don't see why not," Zeph spoke as Dust then turned to Killer as Horror got up simultaneously.

The two nodded at each other, seemingly aware of what Dust was feeling the second they looked at each other.

"Now it's just a matter of me guessing the right place... I'm really fucking sick of the damn mental acrobats I have to perform around that bastard..." Dust said as he held his hand on his face in slight distress...

Dream landed a devastating kick on the stomach of The Amalgamate, using that same momentum to propel himself away.

In the air Error shot multiple laser strings, slowly chipping away at The Amalgamate as Ink used his spinning Gaster Blaster Torpedo, causing severe damage on The Amalgamate's body.

However, it was all futile as The Amalgamate merely regenerated in a few seconds.

"Damn it, so we basically have to decimate it on an atomic level, huh?" Error spoke in irritation.

"How rarely observant of you," Ink commented, smirking much to Error's displeasure.

However, at that moment. The Amalgamate suddenly started to shrink and compress forcefully as blood gushed out, it was quite a disturbing sight for the trio, especially for Dream as they heard the souls within The Amalgamate screech, noticing their screams formed a sentence...